“Very Nice Surprise!”

Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Sylva
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We ate here twice while on vacation in the mountains of NC, and both times our meals were wonderful. ... We were very impressed by the cooking and commitment to serving fresh, locally grown and organic food - and actually surprised to find such a place in a very small mountain town.
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Right in the downtown "historic" district. Cute little organic mexican style menu. Not your typcial "Tex-Mex" all unique items with awesome flavor. Very freindly staff too! Small seating space - so perhaps call ahead.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Totally unexpected delicious food! I ordered the stuffed avocado & BLT Roll & they were both delicious! Light & fresh, perfect for a warm day. The others with me had the nachos, rice h bean bowl & shrimp taco & all were equally delicious. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Went here with family and loved the colorful decor and eclectic menu. Slow service and it took awhile to get drinks. The pico de gallo and guacamole were so so, and they barely gave enough chips. I had the samosas, which were tasty but a bit overfried. I also had the fried plantains, which tasted great but were mushy. My family really enjoyed the tacos and burritos. I may try again but Lulu's, right next door, is by far the better restaurant. Good if you want a more ethnically diverse menu, though.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I stopped for a take out salad and ordered a lg green salad and added chicken. It came in a cute little recycle box and the lettuce variety was wonderful. Unfortunately there were only 4 small pieces of chicken, two old cucumber slices and a quartered tomato, Dressing was ginger something and was wonderful.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Just the two of us stopped in for dinner. We were really pleased with the service and the food was exceptional. We had the bacon roll ups for an appetizer then the jerk chicken and pork mango tacos. The portions were big so we even got to have leftovers the next day.