All reviewsbed was comfortabledesk clerkbaseball tournamentwash clothsroll away bedbreakfast barstay there againhard boiled eggsvisiting familybreakfast was excellentgreat place to staywalmartbojanglesamenitiescleanliness
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Hotel was pretty good, A small problem was that only small wash cloths were left on the second day in our room. My wife went to the front desk to get a couple of large towels and had to wait more than 15 minutes for the desk attendant to return with them.. My wife and myself felt the towels should have been more easily and quickly accessible by the desk attendant. Other than that hotel was comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The owner/manager and his staff are so friendly, polite and professional. I highly recommend this Hotel. My Wife and I have been going to Tarboro for a brother-in law's family reunion for a number of years and we always enjoy staying at the Best Western hotel at 102 Market Centre Drive. Each and every year we are over whelmed with anxiety when planning our trip for the next occasion. We enjoy everything about the hotel and the Tarboro area for vacationing. Thanks again for all the happy times at the Best Western Tarboro Hotel. You are number one in my book.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pimpop10201
Reviewed July 3, 2017

This hotel was clean, friendly staff. I had planned on staying one night and then stay at my own residence but due to job interviews and unforeseen problems with my home stayed at hotel for 4 nights. Breakfast was standard fare

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Mold, dirty, no hot water. Good location but the nearest other hotel is 15 miles. Would I stay here again? Only thing f I had too. But on the plus side there is a Bojangles next door for breakfast. And anwalmart/ lowes across the street.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternTarboro, Maintainance at SureStay Plus by Best Western Tarboro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Hello Mr. John, We sincerely apologize for meeting your expectation for your recent stay. We tried utmost to make your stay comfortable upon your many requests. Please visit us again.

Best Western Staff

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Excellent mattresses,very comfortable. Rooms clean except carpets could stand a cleaning. We were In a nonsmoking room but at one point could smell cigarette smoke ,not sure if someone was smoking outside the room or maybe in a smoking room nearby? Overall not a terrible experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family