“Decent Lunch or Dinner Spot”
Review of 100 Main

100 Main
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Valdese
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Our second time eating here. Food and service both were okay. A couple of tables after us had their food and were almost half done before we got ours. Food was good, but my burger seemed small for a 1/3 pound burger (I'm being polite-it WASN'T a 1/3 burger.)

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Everything I have eaten here is great spinach dip,pimento cheese dip are both excellent appetizers..the chicken salad is great and I especially love the smothered chicken ...if you like martinis the creamsicle martini is wonderful

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is close to my house so when looking for quick spot I always pick 100 main,,food is excellent love the chicken salad .burgers salads,,everything I've tried has. Been great and highly recommend creamsicle martini

Reviewed May 22, 2017

My pimento-cheese burger was delicious. Best-tasting burger that I've had anywhere in a long time...juicy and gigantic. I loved the Narragansett citrus beer with a delicate orange-y flavor. My friend ordered wings and they were the biggest, meatiest I have seen. He said they were tasty, too. There is always a crowd here...the place is clean... service is friendly and fast. Will definitely go again. Maybe do the 'live music' night sometime!!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Visited today about 1:00. It was very busy as to be expected being Mother's Day. We were seated with no wait although we were waiting for the 4th member of our party to show up from Winston-Salem. Service was quick and our waitress was informed that we were expecting another person. We received great service, we had plenty of food, it was delicious, and had leftovers to take home. Very clean and reasonable. We've been there several times and have always had great food and service. So, of course, we'll go back again.