“Great Gyro!!”

Charlie's Kabob Grill
Ranked #25 of 148 Restaurants in Wake Forest
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Arrived at 7:30 PM on a Monday. Ready for an average gyro . They got the food out in 8 minutes. Went back to my hotel and was amazed at the quality of the meat, and the pita was grilled just for a moment, but it gave it a great grilled smoke flavor. Fries were well cooked as well. Got me excited to try the Dolmades on my next visit!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

So hard to choose what to order! I ended up getting a lamb kabob platter that came with a Greek salad, pita, and tzatziki sauce. Food was excellent! I can't wait to try other things! I felt that for $10 I was still a little hungry and the portions are on the small side. I will be back, but maybe try to figure out which combo is the best deal.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Have had Mediterranean food at Sassool, Neomande, and Alladin's and Charlie's makes the best baba ghanoush. Intense smokey flavor with bits of roasted eggplant. The chicken kebabs are excellent as well. Because we enjoyed the food so much, we actually ate there two nights in a row. Ordered take out rather than dine in.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We get a take out at least once a month. Always reliable and they know know our order. We get the kabobs.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Went for lunch, there is always a special that is worth the price. The food is always cooked in front of you and served hot. They are amenable to any changes that you want with the order as you place it. Love coming here for a quick lunch.