“Very Good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I recently returned to Down on Mainstreet after visiting the Estuarium. We were seated inside. I ordered grilled shrimp on rice and that came with a side salad. The shrimp was very good. The portions were on the small side. Service was good. The prices were reasonable too.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

It's been a while since we last ate here, but as remembered, the food is excellent as well as the portions. Service was excellent and down to earth. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the daily lunch special for $5.99 which included iced tea. My friend ordered a sandwich that didn't include a beverage. I chose to drink water and my friend drank the 1 glass of tea. When the bill came, my friend was charged $1.99 for tea and the waitress stated that was their policy. I asked to speak to the manager who refused to remove the $1.99 charge. Obviously $1.99 is more important than repeat customers or positive reviews. I'll take my business elsewhere in Washington where "trading"a free beverage with a friend is welcomed.

The food this day was also subpar. Popcorn shrimp was a small serving that was minimally fried. Coleslaw was drenched in what tasted like store bought dressing. Sweet potato fries were plentiful and tasty.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a place for lunch and saw that this place seemed to have quite a few locals eating there, so we decided to give it a try. The place was full but we only waited about five minutes for a seat. My wife had the crab cake burger with sweet potato fries and I had the house salad. Only a short wait to get our food, and it was quite good. The crab cake burger was tasty, as were the sweet potato fries. I had expected to get a small dish of a salad but was surprised at how big the salad was. Everything was fresh and crisp.

We would definitely return.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Went with a large group on a Saturday night and the service was excellent. The food was great...fresh and not greasy! Great price for top shelf booze with a heavy pour!