“Small menu=good food”
Review of Ribeyes Steakhouse

Ribeyes Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Washington
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: At Ribeyes we serve a tender, succulent and high quality cut of ribeye steak along with the best grilled seafood, chicken and pork chops. Each entree is served with choice of sweet potato, baked potato or steamed vegetables. We also offer a Smaller Portion menu, consisting of smaller servings of our most popular menu selections. Our Salad Bar is made fresh daily where we break iceberg lettuce by hand and mix it with fresh cut romaine lettuce. Our salad bar has 30+ items along with Ken's Dressings to complete your dining experience.
Reviewed August 31, 2018

The menu isnt page after page, this makes the choices fewer but that doesnt take away from the food. We dont normally east steak outside the home because it never comes out right..this place literally made me eat my words. The steaks are great! Plus they have live music, a bar and even enough room for a larger party for birthdays, anniversary etc. Its worth going more than once to try different things besides the steak as well.

1  Thank TonyaTraveler

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Eddie Z here again.let me start by saying if you follow my reviews you have probably noticed the not so good reviews I’ve been posting lately.this is just unfortunate as my wife and I travel to lots of these so called good restaraunts to eat and after the last few we are ready to go home and enjoy some good (home cooked meals).
Back to ribeyes.I ordered the 10oz ribeye steak that looked like a glorified hamburger patty.lots of fat and not very tasty so for $23,way overpriced.I added the salad bar for $4.95 which was great and turned out to be the star of the show as far as my dinner went.
My wife had the shrimp and scallop skewers which were horrible.the shrimp were tasteless and the scallops (4) were small and almost raw. No sear on these scallops because probably wet scallops which are cheaper and impossible to get a nice brown seat on them.A large baked potatoe turned out to be the star of my wife’s dinner.
$85.00 later and still hungry,we went home disappointed and vowing never to return here.We both agreed ribeyes steakhouse is nothing more than a Friday’s or Applebee’s with 3x the prices.I’m starting to believe these restaraunts along coastal areas think they can serve people lousy food as long as the view is good!Looking forward to our home cooked meals.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I have really mixed feelings about Ribeyes. When we first entered the building we noticed a strong musty scent but the room looks very clean so we went ahead and had a seat. The waitress came to take our drink order and when I asked what Rum they served she just looked at me and said "I don't know" and stared at me. I asked if she could check and she did. When I ordered my drink I could tell it wasn't what I asked for and asked her about it. She swore it was what I ordered. But when I got the bill later, it showed that it definitely was not.

The food and chef was definitely a much better experience than the waitress. He came to the table and talked with us and he is an entertaining gentleman. We ordered Ribeyes, twiced baked potatoes, sauteed mushrooms and onions. Everything tasted good but we all agreed the prices were a bit high for what we ate.

Overall it was a fairly good experience but not quite worth the price.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

We had a terrible experience with our (highly rated) lunch restaurant (Grub Bros), so decided to look around for dinner place. Looked at the menu. decided to go. Good choice. Surroundings are pretty plain, but the service was prompt, the drinks were cold and appealing, and the food was really good. Wife had salmon, and I had grilled shrimp. Food was hot, the chef stopped by for a friendly chat, and Hunter the waiter (and new Dad by the time you read this) did a good job. It was raining, so we sat inside, but the patio would have been a nice place with a good view of the sound. Not gourmet, but seemed to be worthy of a second visit if we return to the area.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

We visited in spring and the patio dining was lovely. Service was top notch and the food was great. Folks are so friendly in this town and everyone at the patio was chatting like old friends.

1  Thank Diana B