“YUMMY Chocolate Iced Donuts”
Review of Brownie Bakery

Brownie Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Washington
Reviewed July 31, 2018

LOVE their chocolate iced donuts. The cinnamon buns with raisins are great too. And the pink boxes are so fun!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 26, 2018

We are locals, the food is great but the service is horrible and the owner is rude and a jerk. We have had several incidents. We are local business owners and we purchase items for the residents at the local nursing home, our latest encounter was today, my husband went in and placed an order and also asked for an item for a diabetic resident, the owner stated that he did not carry items for diabetics that there was no profit in it. My husband placed the order and it came to 9.78, the owner stated that if it was less than 10.00 he could not use a credit card, my husband did not have cash on him, the owner stated then you can not purchase it and jerked it off the counter. It will be our last visit there, Grocery stores in the area make their own doughnuts that are quite good and Rachel K's in town has awesome bakery items. Locals and visitors please do not spend your time or money at place that treats customers with such disrespect.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten Brownie Bakery products for over 55 years I have read and heard several negative comments about Gregory the owner but have discounted it as his non-southern heritage. Today however I experienced my own version of his caustic, derogatory attitude. We called asking when he closed. Were told closing was at 3pm. We arrived at 2:30 to find the doors locked but his car in the lot. We called again and were told he had "sold a lot today and we are closed" in an angry, unfriendly tone. When we stated "you told us you were open til 3" he said well I've had a good day and decided to close. No apology no sensitivity at all. I really can't do justice to his attitude in this review without appearing vindictive. However when I reacted to his attitude by saying we may need to find another source for our baked goods he said "why don't you just do that" and hung up. Needless to say, after 55 years of enjoying Brownie Bakery products I have made my last stop there. A shame but I will not spend my hard earned cash with someone as unpleasant and ungrateful as Gregory. A real jerk!

Date of visit: May 2017
4  Thank bigdumbandugly
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Best jelly donuts. Have some of that delicous Sumatr coffee. If you don't like donuts, there are many more choices to choose from.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Went in there with some friends asked the man behind the counter non chalantly nice looking pastries do you make them here and he went on off on me with insults and threats-real Norman Bates type off his meds-when confronted back he hid behind his cash register- needless to say that's one car load of folks that will not be going back , spend your money elsewhere this place leaves a bad taste in your mouth

Date of visit: March 2017