“Great Food, Friendly Staff”
Review of Bojangles'

Bojangles'
Ranked #20 of 73 Restaurants in Washington
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

A great place to get a quick bite. Love the cheese biscuits and the chicken supremes. Service is fast and always with a smile.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I've eaten at a lot of Bojangles locations but my recent lunch at the Washington location was exceptional. The staff was great - fast, pleasant and smiling. The food was spot on, with nothing tasting as if it'd been left under a heat lamp for long. And the vibe was happy!

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

The good news. The cheddar Bo biscuit that I finally got was delicious. It took about 8 to 10 minutes for it to finish cooking. That's surprising to me when I was there at 11:30 on a weekday morning. Also delayed getting other order parts. Maybe all that goes together. Just slow.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Nothing too special or different here. The breakfast biscuits are good. The ones taking our order was not exceptionally friendly but they had our order ready fast and the tables were clean.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I love me some good spicy crispy chicken with some dirty rice, and buttery biscuits and this is definitely the restaurant to order to go from.