Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast
US$185
US$105
Grandview Lodge(Waynesville)(Great Value!)
US$89
Red Leaf River Inn(Waynesville)
US$160
Official Site
Parkway Inn(Waynesville)
US$69
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn(Waynesville)(Great Value!)
US$140
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tableexercise equipmentthe grand library suiteshuffle boardcarriage housemountain view roombed and breakfastblue ridge roomchestnut roomgame room downstairssun roommy husband and iwonderful hostscommon roomother guestsgreat roomattention to detail
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Ron and Rachael are real spoilers. We have stayed at 5 other B&Bs but none compare to the experience at the Andon-Reid Inn. The Inn was spotless, the beds were comfortable, the food was excellent (in addition, I ODed on the peanut M&Ms). Downtown Waynesville not only had good shops, but many excellent restaurants. I would recommend this Inn to anyone!!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is the second three-day week-end that my wife and I have stayed there with friends. Ron and Rachel made our second stay better than our first which was more than fantastic. Homemade cookies, chocolate covered peanuts--my addiction-were always available. Breakfast to "die" for--fruit cup, egg souffle with orange scones + dessert: just one of the breakfasts we had . She made a chocolate/peanut butter ganache dessert that came in second at the yearly baking contest for B & B's--she won last year. The rooms were spectacularly well done and super clean, as usual.
The weather was colder than usual so Ron started and kept the fire going while we all were in the sitting room playing games drinking hot tea and eating popcorn.
Our friends and us are already talking about returning soon and booking a guided fishing trip. They told us of the person to call to guide us on our expedition.
Ron and Rachael are the perfect hosts. They make you feel special, warm and more than family.
Can't say enough about this place and the hosts, and the good thing about it, it's all true!
Ben and Stephanie Haynes

Room Tip: We had the John W room great bed and shower. Our friends had the room on the opposite side of the house they had a porch and bathtub with jets. We all truly enjoyed our stay. They had no pool marked by mistake.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BenjaminH147
andonreidinn, Owner at Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you Ben and Stephanie. Our goal is to provide the best guest service out there. That is what we are all about. We want our guests to have a memorable experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We took a 40th wedding anniversary trip to Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breadfast in Waynesville, N.C. and the experience was terrific. Ron and Rachel were wonderful hosts and were quick to help with any requests we had. The breakfasts were superb (we did not need lunch) and Rachel added a nice touch by putting out homemade cookies, snacks, water, and soft drinks for between meal snacking. We enjoyed using the exercise equipment, and the front porch was ideal for relaxing after a day on the go. Very important: the sleep quality of the bed was excellent. All the bedrooms were occupied, but we did not hear the other guests. Ron and Rachel are so friendly and helpful, I am sure everyone who stays there has a great time.
Thanks again for a wonderful weekend.
Kent and Suzanne Milstead

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Spent a glorious weekend in the mountains of North Carolina at the Andon-Reid. Everything about this place is fantastic. I would highly recommend to all and I don't think you could find a nicer place to stay. Ron and Rachel make you really feel at home right from the start. The breakfasts was delicious and our room was absolutely comfy, cozy with beautiful decor. They have paid so much attention to every little detail and they really know how to treat people right. The views from the house are spectacular and the town of Waynesville is very quaint. Andon-Reid is in a great location to use as a home base and make day trips to places like Asheville and a drive through the mountains.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2012

On April 4, 2012, my husband took me to the Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast for my birthday trip. I don't even know where to start. It is everything that it says on the website. Rachel and Ron are the most hospitable people in the world. From the moment they greeted us (upon our arrival), I knew that we were at the right place. They make you feel so warm and welcome. Their home is so clean, beautiful, inviting, and very well decorated. I enjoyed every moment that we spent there. Don't talk about the food - OMG it is the best. From the preparation to the presentation. Everything was just tip top:). For dinner, they recommended some fabulous restaurants downtown Waynesville. They are on point with everything. I just cannot stop telling everyone about this place. I posted some of the pictures that I took on Facebook and have told all of my friends about it. I've shared the web address with several. Well done Rachel and Ron. I cannot wait to come back. Thanks for making my birthday trip so special.

Gary and Shupan Abraham
Atlanta, GA

Room Tip: Just go with what you can afford at the time. You cannot go wrong with any of the rooms in the house.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
andonreidinn, Owner at Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you so much Shupan and Gary. It was definitely our pleasure having you here and thrilled that you chose us to celebrate your birthday!