Review Highlights
Great summer time golf spot

What a relief from the hot weather off the mountain.This was our groups first time playing... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
ahotelman
Winston Salem, North Carolina
via mobile
Mountain golf

Nice challenging course. The greens were tough to read and some picturesque holes. Some heavy... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2018
summerfield4
Greensboro, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews uphill challenging picturesque fun nc
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Great public mountain course. Beautiful scenery and relaxing atmosphere . Good for all levels of skill and a totally enjoyable course.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful undulating course. Friendly and civilized staff. No silly "collar" requirements. Going back again tomorrow!

Reviewed October 9, 2015 via mobile

Fun course. Some of the holes are challenging. I enjoy teeing off from the side of a mountain. Will go again when I'm back that way.

Reviewed April 15, 2015

This is my favorite golf course in Ashe County. Played here many times of the years. Front nine is the most challenging. Back nine is the easier side to walk. Great course and fun to play. Not much water to deal with just lots of hills.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

I went here with my uncle and we went to the driving range and stayed there for about an hour. It was fun. I couldn't believe how good I was by hitting the golf ball so far away.

1  Thank Devin D