“Incredibly Yummy”
Review of Monte D Rey

Monte D Rey
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Description: Monteitsl De Rey and its staff take pride in providing exceptional service and authentic Mexican meals, come visit us and you will not be disappointed.
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, I visited Monte D Rey’s while on vacation. It was amazing! Servers were so friendly, restaurant is very clean, and the food is outstanding. Such great value for the potion sizes. We ended up eating there three or four times over the course of one week, and that’s saying something. I’ve missed it since returning home and will absolutely go back when next in town. I had a chicken quesadilla each time, and family tried the chicken chimichanga and enchiladas. Everyone was happy. There are a lot of locals there, so you know it’s good.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We eat here often. The chicken soup is awesome, but so is pretty much all of their dishes. I usually get some kind of burrito. Their Mexican nacho plate is very good. We even buy their salsa and bring it home with us. It's better than anything you can buy at the stores. About the only thing negative I can say is that I think the place is a little too warm. Pretty much all of the servers are very good as well.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

The atmosphere was usual, the food very good, the service good and quick. Try the soup it is the real deal.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

It's your mainstream Mexican place. I enjoyed the food and was decently priced. The salsa was good and not too spicy. I did get a pleasant surprise at the end of the meal with a free sweet treat that must be their signature thing.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Good food and service. The food is not greasy and has lots of flavor. Service is excellent and the price is right.