“Breakfast Like Grandmothers ”

Shamrock Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Williamston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Clean and welcoming like grandmothers table. The atmosphere is like the old days of going to our "community center" to celebrate a families wedding or birthday where everyone came together for good food and company. The old timely sausage and gravy and biscuits brought back great memories. Our waitress Danette was kind and personable with a wonderful smile and made sure our coffee cups never was half full. The friendly greeting of customers made you feel like you were part of the neighborhood. A plentiful buffet for all to enjoy.

1  Thank BRSIMPSON

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Good food great service and come hungry, I ordered 2 scrambled eggs. bacon, and gravy biscuit. It came on 2 plates at least 2 eggs, 6 pieces of bacon, and a whole plate full of biscuit and gravy. Plus it all was really good

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Stopped in to try this restaurant because there were several cars in the parking lot{usually that's a good sighn, right?}.
We were going to try the buffet, but it looked like it had been sitting there since lunchtime, and was quite picked over,so we ordered from the menu.My husband got the ribeye steak sandwich with french fries, and I ordered a loaded potato.My husband's sandwich was good..cooked the way he ordered it and with nice flavor.The french fries were quite tasty.
My loaded potato was not a loaded baked potato as i had anticipated, but a bowl of mashed potatoes with lots of cheese, that had been put into the oven until the cheese melted..The flavor was good, and it was a generous portion, but just wasn't what I had expected.
The service was ok...my husband's glass sat empty several times, and we had to wait for the check to be delivered after we were finished eating, but our waitress was pleasant enough.
All in all, it was an ok meal, but nothing that would make me want to go back again.

1  Thank susan s
Reviewed June 6, 2016

We were leaving the outer banks and wanted one last seafood meal. Large portions and nice variety. Friendly staff. Corn nuggets were wonderful.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Now, I wasn't awake in time for Saturday's breakfast buffet but I have had it before....it totally ROCKS the house....bacon, sausage, grits,gravey, scrambled eggs with and without cheese, toast biscuits. Fried apples and my favorite, sweet potato nuggets....
Today I had the Western omlette....OMGosh....packed full of shaved ham, onions, green bell peppers and cheese....served with home fries and a biscuit the size of a cat's head......WHAT A WONDERFUL choice......Friendly, attentive watresses.......less than $10 for that equisite breakfast....!!!!

1  Thank Michael D