“two times”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #23 of 29 Restaurants in Williamston
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We have been to this pizza hut twice and both times the service was bad this time we waited 45 minutes then the waitress tells us that they fixed our food wrong and it was going to another wait time to eat .This place needs all new people to work here

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We stop here occasionally and the food is always good and the service is OK. There is plenty of room, so this is a favorite stop when we are travelling in a group.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed April 12, 2016

This is my first time ever calling a pizza hut that don't deliver :) new experience for me. Pizza was made to order and it was ok. I order wings too but I can't review them because I didn't get to taste them so with that being said I guess they were better than the pizza.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Waiters were awful, took forever to take our order, food was cold waited forever for food then wast what we ordered. Had to ask for refills had to ask for more ice

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 21, 2015

First of all when you walk into a restaurant and the Carpet is smelly and sticky. The customer service is terrible also. This place only stays open because it has the pizza hut name.

Date of visit: October 2015