“So Good”

Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Williamston
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We are at Shaws Bar BQ, had breakfast one day and lunch another. The meat is sooooo good. Sausage was so mouth watering and the Bar BQ was just as tender as could be. Looking forward to eating there again when we are back in Williamston NC.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Wonderfully tnder and tasty meat, mildly seasoned, not overwhelmed
fried chicken is pretty good as well
hushpuppies are top of the line
I am allergic to cabbage, but partner insists cole slaw is also first rate
baked beans were average at best

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast at this restaurant. They even made me a old fashioned biscuit when they were out

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I have been to Shaw's before and it's a great place to stop especially if you are driving through the area and would like to eat great food instead of fast food. The barbecue is my favorite. We bought a jug of their homemade barbecue sauce to take with us!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Having an intense desire for good Fried Chicken we decided to visit Shaw's to fulfill that craving while visiting in the area. What a huge disappointment! I was so sorry we came here and upset that I wasted my calorie splurge on it. We were there for dinner and the dark meat chicken had obviously been sitting in a warmer pan all day, It was tough without the juicy tender inside and the skin was not crispy. My sides of choice was the green beans and stewed potatoes. They were meh at best. The only really good thing I could say about my whole meal was that the Corn Sticks were outstanding.
Don't think we will be back again after this experience.