“Great pizza”
Review of Mama's Pizza

Mama's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Williamston
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Buffalo pizza was delicious and the fried pickles were a good appetizer. Good size menu. Family friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed December 20, 2017

Wide variety on menu and good lunch buffet/salad bar. Often have Monday night specials.Staff is attentive and beer is cold.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 13, 2017

The few times I have eaten here have been consistent! Not fancy but good food for a fair price. Owners are always on the premises!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

In town for a horse show. Limited choices in this town. We thought it was only pizzas but it was much more. They have a huge menu with lots of choices other than pizzas. Yummy spinach calzones, tortellini and so much more. Great service.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

I attended a training at the NC Telecenter in Williamston on Friday, October 13, 2017. I did not personally know anyone who was at the training so at lunchtime I was solo...no problem. I decided that I'd go to Subway since I didn't know the area and which restaurants were in town. I spoiled Mama's Pizza on the opposite side of the highway from Subway and decided to give it a try.

I was greeted by a courteous young lady at the register. I had planned to order my food to go and return to the center to eat my lunch, but decided to dine in solo because of the relaxed atmosphere.

I ordered the chicken philly, fries, and a drink. My meal was $11.42 (I believe this was the exact amount). It's a little pricier than the pizza shop near my hometown, but the food was absolutely delicious so I didn't mind paying a few dollars more.

My food was delivered hot and fresh within 10-12 minutes. The waitress was kind and highly efficient. When I'm in the area again, I'll definitely return if I'm in the mood for Italian cuisine.

Date of visit: October 2017