“Dawson's Creek!!! Delicious food!!”
Review of Hells Kitchen

Hells Kitchen
Ranked #83 of 769 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

My best friends & I came to look at Joey's boat hanging on the wall, then decided to eat here. It did not disappoint! We loved it!! Buffalo chicken sandwich was amazing!!! Great atmosphere!! Will be back!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Good beer selection and some unique vegan choices for pub food. A vegetarian can actually get food at a pub.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

If you get to Wilmington this is a must stop ... you may recognize this locale from TV show Dawson's Creek but regardless of that the food was great and the atmosphere is very trendy!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Wings were dry, nachos ok. My chef salad was not good- cheese tasted funny . My daughters tacos were so bland— supposed to be steak chimichuurr- no flavor . Fajita wrap— same Thing, flavorless. Hubbys burger was just ok. Service was ok. Skipping it out next trip. Sticking with Our other favorites.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We came in for a late lunch at 4pm. Got our food at 4:40 (most of our meter time used up). There was only one server, but that in itself was okay because there were only some loud people drinking at the bar and a large family that came in right after us. There was a couple with the drinking group that kept going right outside our window booth to drink and smoke. There were tables with ash trays outside that brought in this type of crowd.

I had to ask for lemon for my water twice and had to ask for a straw. After getting over the shock of my tough, over cooked scrimp, I realized I didn't get served my cold slaw that was suppose to come with it. My husband spent half his lunch trying to get the servers attention, which turned out to be a waste of time. The slaw was limp and did not look or taste fresh. My husband poured off two tablespoons of milky water, and it was only one of those tiny cups full in the first place. Besides my shrimp being over cooked, there was as much breading on them as there was shrimp. Half my shrimp were mouth size, and the other half were near baby size. The waffle potato's were worth noting.

My husband got the salmon BLT. The sauce on it was very hot he said. He likes that, but I doubt everyone would. He was going to order coffee, but when I questioned it because we were going next door for a donut when we were done, the server said their coffee was old anyway.

I'm sure they get regular traffic because of the name, but I really think its time for Ramsey to visit.

Date of visit: July 2018