“Lovely visit!!”

Bitty and Beau's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Wilmington
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

What a neat visit! From the time we entered the front door we were showered with kindness. The menu is clear and easy to read, very clean, and excellent service. My husband ordered the Americano and said it was excellent. Our daughters and I enjoyed a caramel hot chocolate. The egg and cheese sandwich was good, but just ordinary. This places makes your heart happy and wish there were more businesses like this! We would definitely recommend this a thousand times over.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

We live in the Wilmington area and go out of our way to stop by for a coffee and pastry. It's not complicated....we love saying hello to Matt, Elizabeth and rest if the crew. Coffee and pastries are inexpensive and the smiles ate priceless. Stop by to enjoy life!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

From the moment you walk in until you leave, smiles everywhere!! Great coffee, great biscuits and greatest staff. This is now my favorite coffee shop!

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place!! It's bright and fun and clean and I got my coffee super quick! Highly recommended (:

Reviewed February 13, 2017

We had heard so much about this place that we had to stop by and get some coffee. It is tucked into the corner of a dealership so we had a little hard time finding it at first as we had no idea it was inside the dealership grounds. We shared the honey buns and cinnabons and boy were they good warmed up. We just had the regular coffee but seemed to have good flavor. The atmosphere was great and I so love the concept the owners have created. Calling the play card instead of your name is a great idea and keep things interesting. The staff were very friendly and pleasant to deal with and loved they were so helpful. My son purchased a tee shirt because he loved the place so much. We had a great time and will do it again and send lots of recommendations.

Thank Marguerite Moll... O