“Excellent Food”
Review of 141 North

141 North
Ranked #419 of 770 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Description: 141 North Restaurant & Lounge owner Darryl Brown brings jazz to Wilmington's downtown. Chicken and waffles, sweet tea-marinated fried chicken, potatoes stuffed with chicken or shredded pork, St. Louis-style dry rub ribs, steaks and burgers can be purchased as entrees along with sides such as jambalaya and collards. Or try the pineapple and jalepeno cornbread.
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

My son and I dined here June 24, 2018. I ordered chicken and waffles and my son order smoked sausage and crawfish waffle with eggs. We ordered crab dip as our appetizers. Everything was excellent. The food is delicious. It was served with a Jack Daniel's sauce, the waffles. I suggest you try it. That sauce is a game changer. I no longer want syrup on my waffles. Jack Daniel sauce, please.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, great food and live Jazz. Friendly staff. If you're looking for an adult night life and somewhere that has an upscale vibe this is the place!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Great authentic Cajun food and the friendliest folks around. Delicious jambalaya and chili mac n cheese!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I walked into this place several months ago prior to it's grand opening. We were immediately greeted by the smiling and very pleasant owner, Darrell Brown. He told us that his place would feature great music, atmosphere and good eats. Since that introduction, my family, friends and I have sampled different eating venues at this place, brunch, dinner and late night. True to his word, Mr. Brown does not disappoint. The food is very good, whether it's the shrimp and grits, the (to die for) wings, (I like mine with the buffalo sauce on the side) and other great fare. The Sunday brunch starts at 11, and features a wide variety of foods, pork chops, fried chicken, mac and cheese, BBQ pigs feet, cabbage, potato salad, to name a few. The chef Larry Fuller, insisted I try the freshly fried spots, delicious to say the least! Two healthy pieces of piping hot fried fish on a plate! Couldn't start a Sunday morning up any better. The menu for other staples is available as well. Mimosas and Bloody Marys were making the rounds as well! The staff is pleasant and professional, I've met 'Netta, Phillie, Nate, Landon to name a few. The electrifying sounds of one man musical sensation El Jaye Johnson is a treat if you catch him. Other musical talent will fill the spot if you miss El Jaye. 141 North is a wonderful addition to the Wilmington downtown culinary and musical landscape! Stop in and give Darrell and his crew a shout, you'll be glad you did!

Date of visit: October 2017