I only got to spent 2 nights here...wish it was longer!
It's in the perfect location.
I stayed on the ground floor in the cinema building.
The room was spotless. Big full kitchen, comfortable living room, bedroom was great.
Nice flat screen T.V and dvd player. A nice big patio area with 2 rocking chairs looking out into the beautiful gardens.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Parking was very convenient and everything is within walking distance.
I will definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington