See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 18, 2016

When visiting Wilmington NC I prefer to stay at this Travelodge because of friendly atmosphere

Date of stay: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

ashokh435,

We are all thrilled to learn that you enjoyed such a pleasant experience with us. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed January 17, 2016

I enjoyed my stay for the most part. It would have been better if the housekeeping staff would have changed out the bathroom towels during my stay.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

M2674TMveronicar,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed November 30, 2015

Room was clean, some updating has occurred. Was able to park my trailer right outside my room which was good piece of mind. Overall I found the property a decent value for the money. I would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank USATRAVELLER0831

USATRAVELLER0831,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us. I hope that you enjoyed our accommodations and hospitality and that you'll return to experience the full benefit of our amenities for a true five star experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2015

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2015