US$142
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$108
Staybridge.com
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$95
GardenInn.com
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$79
SleepInn
Suburban Extended Stay of Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$69
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$80
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I don't enjoy giving negative reviews, however, I must be honest. From the very beginning, a strong bad odor has welcomed us to the room. And, I went to check the bathroom, it was literally filthy, I called the front desk person and showed him the bathtub, he said " it is rusting " as if resting is a good thing. He did not even apologize.
Even if the facility is marked as " No smoking" the bed sheets have clear residue of burns as a result of cigarette buts. In our second day, we come to the room to discover an uncleaned room, no change of towels, beds were not made up. Apparently, the room attendant just folded the used towels and put them back as if they were changed. I was so upset, called to front desk, the manager came and apologized, and offered us a refund of a one-night price. I appreciate the manager's humbleness, it was for his kindness and apology that I added the 3rd star.
The Wifi is almost non-existent.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ermias D
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Ermias D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. We want you to know that your voice is of utmost importance to us and we thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and impressions of our hotel!

Reviewed March 18, 2016

When visiting Wilmington NC I prefer to stay at this Travelodge because of friendly atmosphere

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

ashokh435,

We are all thrilled to learn that you enjoyed such a pleasant experience with us. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed January 17, 2016

I enjoyed my stay for the most part. It would have been better if the housekeeping staff would have changed out the bathroom towels during my stay.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

M2674TMveronicar,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed November 30, 2015

Room was clean, some updating has occurred. Was able to park my trailer right outside my room which was good piece of mind. Overall I found the property a decent value for the money. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank USATRAVELLER0831

USATRAVELLER0831,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us. I hope that you enjoyed our accommodations and hospitality and that you'll return to experience the full benefit of our amenities for a true five star experience.

Reviewed November 5, 2015