Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$95
Homewood
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$79
SleepInn
Suburban Extended Stay of Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$120
US$109
GardenInn.com
US$138
US$125
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$80
All reviewslabor dayexcellent stayair conditionerbed was comfortableconvention
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Disgusting smell in the room when we checked in. Carpet stained with paint (?) Woke up to poop water in the bath tub. Not a good experience. Trust these reviews. Save yourself the money and the headache.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This is a horrible hotel. The first two rooms smelled so bad and weren't renovated. The
third room smelled better and we decided to give it a try. They said this was a renovated
room, it had new carpet and bathroom, but the furniture was old...and dirty. I had to clean
the furniture as it looked like it wasn't dusted in a month. My husband pulled the bedspread back and was engulfed in as cloud of dust. They ended up on the floor. Then the FBI showed up, about 10 undercover agents and arrested people in another room. We decided that one night was more than enough and went to the front desk to check out a day early. As I was there another lady complained of roaches in her room!. I received 15% off my stay.NOT ENOUGH . They do allow pets for a $25 a night, which is more than their rooms should be. I will say the staff at check in, Megan and Chris were very pleasant and tried to help, which is very difficult with what condition the place is in. Rooms and property very unkept... Don't stay here.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

It worth more then $50 a night!
There was pee on the walls in the bathroom. Opposite wall of the toilet. Furniture was chipped. Peeling paint. Every room has a mild oldies smell. Not Worth the money! People at the front desk are very nice. Pool wasn't available in spring. If your even a minute late to breakfast. They snatch it away, so you don't get any.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

We came in from Michigan for my baby brothers wedding for a long weekend with thoughts of staying inexpensive. We were sure we'd run into run down dirty hotels with staying somewhere for $55-60/night. Was quite impressed. Stayed three nights. Bed/bathroom was clean. Room was updated. Breakfast was free! Lets not forget the staff was very nice. Not sure what your looking for more than that!! Great place to to stay if your just passing thru! Had one issue at check in and was fixed immediately no questions!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

I booked online and had already paid. When a friend and I arrived we were told we had to get a refund because they don't rent to anyone living within 40 miles? My friend offered to use her ID because she lives further away and I was told they could rent to her, but I would be kicked out with no refund if I was caught in the room.

Stayed: October 2016