See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Great location! Restaurants are close by and a lot of shopping! Wrightsville Beach is good maybe 10 mins away and Carolina Beach is great maybe 25 mins away!!!! Staff was very friendly!! Overall we enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Annette C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you for your great comments about the area and our property. We always appreciate feedback in any form in order to help with maintaining the service and product of our hotel. We look forward to serving you on your next visit should you find your way to the area again.

Sincerely
Annette

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We are checking out of 119/120 this morning. We have been at this motel 3 nights and it was great! The rooms are small, but we're clean as a pin. The staff is very very nice, and check-in took maybe 5 minutes. The pool is clean... And we enjoyed having our dinner there every evening. I can't say anything bad about this place, it was clean, the prices were great, And I will recommend it to everyone. Just minutes from the beach, and close to everything you'd need .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Annette C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Pam,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience during your recent visit. I am very happy to learn that your stay went well for you and your family. We always like to hear from our guests, good or bad, so that we may continue to work providing a clean comfortable stay for all our guests. Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you on your next visit to Wilmington. Sincerely,

Reviewed August 1, 2017

The first room we had was clean but was in need of updates and had a wet musty odder. On third day we had plumbing issues but when we asked for a fix the moved us to a new room with no issue. The second room was clean also was updated and had no odder so i guess its a hit or miss on rather the room is updated or not

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Annette C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

724Nicholass.... thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. We do appreciate any feedback so we may work on improving our service and product. We are in the stages of upgrading our TV, Wifi and phone system. We will also be carpeting as soon as we slow down, plus we will be looking into what we need and/or want to improve here. I hope you will have the chance to come see our improvements when we are finished. Again, thank you and I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Pros-Housekeeping had great service. Breakfast had decent offerings. Good parking. Cons-The rooms were not planned with utilizing space, felt extremely cramped compared to many similar small room. For this reason, no repeat business. Also employee dropped coffee filter on floor and used it anyway. She was aware I saw her, no pride. AC not cold enough.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Annette C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

I sincerely apologize for your disappointment. Unfortunately, this was another brand hotel and we are limited on the space that we have so we try to work with what we have but still offer what most hotels offer for a room. I am extremely disappointed in my staff and am truly sorry if that is what happened here. (we have been confused with another hotel close by due to similar name and similar address). I wish you would have reported it to me before you left so that I can speak to the employee. But please know, if it was behind a small door under the coffee brewer, there is a coffee box and filter box under there and possibly could have fallen into one of them. However, I will certainly look into this. This is unacceptable. Again, I am sorry for your disappointment

Reviewed July 30, 2017

1. It was not worth the value.
2.Hotel out dated and THE BED WAS WORST THE CARD BOARD BOX.
3.I WAS terrified to stay there, it was strange people knocking on door late night. I felt completely misled by the online photos and information.

Room Tip: Tear it down and so completely re-do it and build it again
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank stephaniesZ9444ZW
Annette C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Stephanie,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are sorry for your disappointment with your stay. It is our intent for our guests to feel safe and satisfied and are saddened when they are not. The staff works very hard to ensure our guests are happy. We do have someone at the front desk 24/7 for our guests needs and we would have been happy to look into the situation while you were here. We do take any and all concerns seriously and use comments and concerns from reviews to improve our service and product.

If you would take a moment to call me direct at 910-254-1300 so that I can speak with you further, I would appreciate it. I would like to see what area you were in so that I can follow up with my security.

Again, I am sincerely sorry and truly appreciate the feedback.