“Weekend Stay”
Review of Hotel Riverwalk

Hotel Riverwalk
Ranked #3 of 18 Wilmington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is quiet, fashionable and comfortable. Location is right near downtown attractions. Management is friendly and helpful. We liked it much more than a larger place. Parking is in the back, you might not see it, down an adjacent alley. No kids or pets!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took a spur of the moment trip to Wilmington this last weekend and searched online for about an hour for a hotel close to the river walk that wasn't super expensive. So glad we found this place! Our stay was very nice. The staff was super friendly (we got a tour of the building upon arrival). It's a safe building. The room was very clean and cutely decorated. Highly recommend Hotel River walk if you're stayimgvin Wilmington!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Carla R, Owner at Hotel Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for staying at Hotel Riverwalk. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Come back to visit anytime.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Hotel Riverwalk is in a convenient location in the Historic Wilmington district. The host was extremely accommodating, and the room was spotless. The bed was comfortable and the linens top-notch. Off-street parking was also a bonus. I would recommend this property without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the recommendation. We are pleased Hotel Riverwalk met your needs. Please visit us again when you travel to Wilmington, NC.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great hosts! Had a lovely stay! I was happy they had a room with 2 queen beds since one of our sons came with us on this trip. The location was perfect. We could walk everywhere. The accommodations were clean, nicely decorated and had everything we needed. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your time at Hotel Riverwalk. Please visit us again when you travel to Wilmington, NC.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Such a cute little hotel. The room was very spacious! It's close to restaurants and shops. The owner welcomed us and gave us a tour of the place! We had everything we needed in our room (microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc.) We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time at Hotel Riverwalk. Do visit us again when you travel to Wilmington, NC.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Let me start by saying, that I am a very picky traveler and take the time to read reviews on potential establishments. Hotel Riverwalk had so many positive reviews, that it was a "no brainier",,,I had to stay there. When we arrived, we were greeted by Carla in the parking lot. I could tell just from her greeting that we would enjoy staying here. Her dogs, Lucky and Ruby were outside in their yard and I just had to greet them as well, being the dog lover that I am! Wonderful doggies and I was greeted with lots of wags and kisses! Ok back to my review. My room was super clean, comfortable and quiet. Everything I could possibly need was in the room. Carla took the time to explain everything to us from accessing the building to details about the surrounding areas. I think, if she didn't have to be at the hotel, she would surely take us around town and show us herself! She was truly a pleasure to talk with. In fact we had several conversations during our stay and I enjoyed all of them I am so glad I found her place with the help of fellow Tripadvisor followers. We will be back again and again since I believe in sticking to a good thing once I find it. There is no room for improvement, since Hotel Riverwalk has it all! Thank you again Carla for a wonderful experience and we look forward to our next visit! Annette

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Hotel Riverwalk is a very special place and having our guests experience it wonderful. Please visit us again when you travel to Wilmington, NC.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The Riverwalk hotel is a real treasure in historic Wilmington. It's only 2 streets from the Cape Fear river walk area so the shops, restaurants, entertainment, nightlife are just steps away. The owners welcome their guests like family & really make you feel welcome. The guest rooms are all beautiful, really clean , & so comfortable. The hotel is extremely quiet (no children or pets) even when full so it's a perfect getaway destination for couples wanting some time together. The back patio has comfy chairs to sink into & socialize. But my favorite is the front porch where my husband & I head to after a busy day. With a glass of wine we can sit on the porch swings & just relax before bed. We've been there several times & the Riverwalk is now our Wilmington "go to destination."

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Carla R, Owner at Hotel Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Riverwalk. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time at the Hotel and were able to take in all the great things Wilmington, NC has to offer. Please visit again soon.