“Excellent ceviche”
Review of Ceviche's

Ceviche's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ceviche's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 741 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood
Description: Inspired By My Upbringing In Panama, Central America - Fishing With My Dad In Both The Pacific And Atlantic Oceans, Picking Fresh Mangos At The Bus Stop For Breakfast & Epic Surfing Trips (I Vividly Remember My First Barrel). I Wanted To Bring That Feeling To Wrightsville Beach With A Staple In The Panamanian Diet, Ceviche, Tropical Fruit, Plantains, Etc.. Come enjoy the feel of the Tropics right here in North Carolina!
Reviewed December 11, 2015

First rate experience. Really fresh seafood really well prepared. I was always dismayed that a place like Wrightsville had no one that could make a good ceviche. The ceviche de corvina is exactly what I used to have when I lived in Peru. I have eaten here at least half a dozen times and have yet to be disappointed in any dish (although I nearly always order the corvina).
Note: this place is tiny and we have always gone at lunch time. I understand that it gets very crowded in the evening. They are expanding their seating area next year and the space it currently occupies will become a rum bar. Looking forward to it!

Reviewed November 22, 2015

We know this place is great for ceviche but today brunch began with serious french pressed coffee and a carrot rutabaga bisque that was amazing. Really, incredibly good. Eggs Benedict Primavera had fresh spinach and grilled tomatoes with perfectly poached eggs on peruvian corn bread cakes. The Shrimp and Grits and chorizo my husband ordered were also distinctly flavored and presented with textures and flavors we both enjoyed. The service was excellent.

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

The salsa trio is phenomenal. I highly recommend it. We also had mango mimosas and they were also very good and on special for $3 on a Saturday. Would definitely recommend this little gem!

Reviewed November 22, 2015

Eat here only if you desire something unique, a cozy atmosphere, excellent service, and very, very good food. They deserve the awards they've won!

Reviewed November 13, 2015

Being an foodie from Provence in France, I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves to try something new (Panamanian cuisine). Everything at Ceviche's is great. The service is attentive and very friendly. The menu is interesting and all ingredients are fresh. The presentation is colorful and like a small painting.. Each bite was an adventure for my tastebuds because of the mix of different flavors. It was a true delight to have dinner at Ceviche's with my friends.