All reviewsthomas roomstuffed french toastother guestsbeautifully restored mansiondietary restrictionsbreakfast was excellentwonderful weekendrooms are largecommon areasmarciadrivewaydowntownsouthportbedding
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

This is our second time over the last several years to stay at this beautiful Inn! The innkeeper~ Rich is so hospitable ! Love the romantic rooms and all the history of this place! Highly suggest for a romantic getaway !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2017

When visiting the Wrightsville, NC beach area, usually I stay ocean front. Because it was a July 4 holiday weekend, I decided to stay at the Graystone in Wilmington to enjoy the riverside restaurants and the historical parts of Wilmington. And, it was a treat to be at Graystone.

The rooms are well-appointed and quite large.

Recommendation: If you have an issue climbing into and out of some of the antique tubs, be sure to ask for a room with a bath that accommodates your needs. Also, the breakfast is to-die for. Before ordering, you might ask the portion size. My friend and I could have shared our breakfast.

Our recommendation to the owners - explain the portion size so that people can elect if they want to share. Also, share in advance of bringing breakfast to table what is on menu for that morning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2017

My wife and i visited for a long weekend and had a wonderful stay. The rooms are large and comfortable and the inn was beautiful. The home is about two blocks from downtown so it is an easy walk to all of the activities in the area. Parking is a real problem so don't be surprised if you have to leave your car a block or two away. Also, there are no ice machines so you have to ask for a bucket of ice to be brought to your room. Breakfast was excellent and the staff were very friendly. It can be a bit loud on the weekends with motorcycles and groups of people walking past so you may want to get a room on the side away from the street.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2017

A great place to go and relax. Everyone was so polite and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic. We recommend it to all. Wilmington is a great place to go and get away and just chill. The Inn is the place to stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

This was our first ever stay at a B&B and my wife and I were not disappointed. The atmosphere of the manor felt very antique and real, which we enjoyed.

When we first arrived, the busy street and driveway were full, so my wife ran inside and Dale working for front desk easily moved vehicles around so we could park. He also brought in our luggage and offered to take it up stairs for us.

Our room felt very authentic, and the bathroom was recently updated. Breakfast every morning was wonderful. Plenty of pastries and fruit to snack on before the entrées were served. The entrées are also very delicious and filling. Perhaps my favorite part of breakfast was mingling with other guests and hearing their stories. That is something you just can't get at a traditional hotel.

Although we had a great and amazing stay, I felt like I wanted a bit more for price. I would still recommend this place for anyone as we had an awesome B&B experience and it is in a great location on the edge of downtown.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple