Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$140
Sleep Inn(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$149
Homewood
US$135
WoodSpring Suites Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$137
US$125
Suburban Extended Stay of Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$89
US$114
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewsconstruction workershot breakfastwafflesstaff was friendlywould stay here againgreat hotelbedsunccereal
Reviewed April 24, 2017

The rooms are spacious and clean, also the beds are very comfortable. Woke up to a hot breakfast, scrambled eggs,waffles sausage. They also have a lighter fare if that's not for you. The hotel is very convenient and close to everything .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sam h
Comfort I, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I rolled into town late this evening, and needed a place to park my 45' trailer, but the place I stayed at previously had their lot full so i couldn't get into that hotel. I found the Comfort Inn and looked at the satellite image and saw there was a large lot so called. They had plenty of room for tonight! Woohoo! Got a great room. Clean, spacious, everything works great! Even got a great recommendation from the front desk for delivery! (In another review)This is definitely a great place for work or family.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Comfort I, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to accommodate the trailer you had with you. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time that you are in Wilmington.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

The front desk staff is wonderful at this location. The room was well decorated and comfortable. The halls had a strange odor to them and the elevator was broken so you had to wait for it to show up with only one elevator working. they were going to replace the other elevators thank goodness. Why the gym equipment is broken, I don't know, but they need to replace some of this equipment. I feel it was actually a safety danger to the public.

Room Tip: dont get one near the elevator
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Comfort I, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback and will look into your concerns immediately, if the staff has not already done so. Again, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will use these comments to improve for future guests.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Very comfortable beds and nice showers. After the marathon we came back to hotel to take a shower and they were still serving breakfast! We were starved! It was great! Eggs, waffles,yogurt ,bagels and more! We ate and shower and returned to the finishers party at the Burney Center to find no food for the finishers:( we were so glad we ate at the hotel! Thank you Comfort Inn

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Comfort I, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel, we appreciate you staying with us during the recent Wrightsville Beach Marathon. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time that you are in town.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

Upon checking in the lady was nice, I had called ahead so she knew I was coming for a quiet place to spend the night studying before my finals early the next morning at first glance everything in my room looked perfect. I went to put my drink in the mini fridge and the knob for the temperature was missing. Next as I was going through my bags on the floor I noticed a screw on the floor along with a sharp staple just sitting there waiting for me to step on it. The floors did not seem like they had been swept or mopped. Getting into bed, I noticed there was black stuff on my otherwise white pillow case, along with white droplets of something on the cover for the box springs. When making coffee the "condiments" packages were considerably old due to the fact that the contents of the sugar, and sugar substitute were rock hard. I tried to overlook all of this and study around 9:00PM other people on the floor arrived. Next door to me were a bunch of uncontrollable children, considering children must be supervised by an adult, shouldn't staff make sure parents watch their kids? They were screaming and hitting each other and I heard everything from my room, then a few doors down on the opposite side of the hall a woman was in complete hysterics over how she "didn't want her man treating her", on top of all of this they were all continously slamming their doors from 9:00PM- the last door slamming around 10:30PM. After that it was quiet and boy was I glad. The door slamming and yelling began again a little before 6AM. I talked to the man at the front desk about the issues and all I got was a "I'm sorry you didn't like your stay" with a very unapologetic tone. I will not be back to this hotel. And I recommend you to find a different hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Comfort I, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016