“Great Location”

Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Mid-point between South Florida and New York, and right off Interstate Highway, It was the ideal spot - clean, comfortable rooms, full complimentary breakfast, and many dinner restaurant options nearby.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ballykis38
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95

Reviewed 10 October 2011

This is a delightful, if older, Holiday Inn Express. I've stayed here three times over the past year and have yet to encounter a single disappointment. It is now a must-stop hotel for me as I drive back and forth between Virginia and Florida on a regular basis. The staff is absolutely delightful, professional and welcoming.....from the front desk to the housekeepers to the maintenance staff; everyone! The hotel is very clean and well-kept. The breakfast bar at this hotel is one of the very best. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant right next door, making for a very convenient place to get a decent meal at dinner time. Well done, to everyone at this Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Nicholas S
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Booked on Priceline....really impressed. King size room had everything you need. Great set up. Only thing was furniture was a little outdated. My expectations were exceeded. Like a 4 star room!

Room Tip: Best hotel on this strip
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hokieman90
Reviewed 29 August 2011

This hotel was very clean and updated. Great value and great location. Its right next to the interstate. We swam in the pool and it was very nice. Definitely would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Tiferoonie
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I arrived in the early afternoon was told I could park my semi next door at the cracker barrel...lady at the desk was very freindly...clean , comfy, quiet ..pretty well average for an older holiday inn express....nothing spectacular or nothing bad..just average...not a bad deal for this time of year around $80.00...I would stay here again if I am back in the area...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I got here at 1 am and there was only one room left. It was a suite with a king sized bed non smoking for 95 dollars and check out at noon.

The woman who checked me in was very friendly and the room was clean and neat and looked new.

The tv was a little small.

The ac worked well. I put it down to 65 because I like it cold. The unit DOD not make a lot of noise when the compressor came on.

I travel back and froth from PA to Florida about six times a year and this place is going on my list of places to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Dont really know where to start. I used my priority points for my reservation; bringing the family home from Florida. It appears as there was a water leak as there were holes in the ceiling tile (first floor) and the stench was horrific; my wife, neice and daughters ran down the hallway holding their noses. There wasn't any toilet paper on the tp roll (yep, the cardboard roll was there just no tp on it - I guess the cleaning lady didnt notice). The toilet seat was broken and the bathroom door wouldnt completely close; when it did close you had to lower your shoulder to get it opened. The computer in the so-called businees center wasnt working. Finally, I called twice - a week before our arrival and when we were approx 100 miles away from the hotel to make sure there was an extra cot in the room ..... guess what wasn't there when we arrived!? Being a Gold member I was shocked and saddened by the accomendations. The lady who prepared the breakfast spread was a professional and a pleasure to deal with; she is why my service rating is as high as it is!!! I suggest you dont stop at this hotel and KEEP ON DRIVING!!!

Room Tip: don't bother - keep driving!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family