All reviews cracker barrel toilet shower area myrtle beach cinnamon buns small fridge and microwave would definitely stay here again hi express in room coffee bed was comfortable parking lot bit dated great rate burger king manager on duty quick stop complimentary breakfast front desk staff
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Clean. Quiet. Friendly staff. Always a how ya doing. Housekeeping is great. As a business traveler, these are important to me. I also just can't find fault with a hotel that feeds a stray kitten. If I weren't on the road, I'd have taken him home with me. As a rescuer, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sharing is caring.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tammera C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Hi and than you so much for staying with us during your travels!! We are so glad that our staff was very accommodating. We are very proud to be the #1 in Customer Service!

Yes, we are very pet friendly and love our furry friends. We also have a great outdoor pool, FREE Hot Breakfast, Stay Rewards Programs, Meeting Space and over 18 restaurant in a 4 mile radius.

We hope you come back and visit us soon! And yes we love our stray kittens. Someone dropped them off on a rainy day and they have been apart of our family every since that day.

Sincerely, Tammera Carter
Director of Operations

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

First of all the room was free due to points...

That being said. Low quality for what I am use to for Holiday inn express.

Room is loud. Can here noise in hallways. Room above and next door...

Parking lot behind has cars coming all night..... close to road and cars accelerating can be heard.

Needs updating. Dingy and Tight shower/toilet.

Beds comfy as always with holiday inn. Front desk awesome.

Will not stay at this location again. Better options right next door.....

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IceTrey
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Hello IceTrey,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. It’s nice to know that you have regarded our staff service to be awesome and found our beds comfortable. On the other hand, I'm sorry to see that the cleanliness of the bathroom and poor noise insulation fell below your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience these have caused. As a valued guest, the feedback we receive is highly appreciated as this is our best resource for continually improving guest satisfaction. We hope you would consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Kind Regards,

Dianne L
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 7, 2018

This hotel is our new home! The front desk staff was simply wonderful. Ms. Sledge, whatever you are doing to train your staff - you are doing it correctly! As my daughter will be going to college there, you can expect us to be REGULAR visitors! Thank you for making us feel at home and welcome. We never had that kind of customer service before. Everyone from the front desk staff, to housekeeping, to the breakfast staff was simply wonderful! I encourage others to try this hotel out. You will not be disappointed!

Room tip: The hotel rooms are great, where ever you wish to sleep.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This hotel provides basic, clean lodgings at a low price. The bed was comfortable, there is a restaurant right next door (Cracker Barrel), and the property seemed to be in the midst of a modest remodel while I was there. It’s not a high end place to stay, but all in all it’s perfectly fine. It has an adequate breakfast and a small gym, and vending machines, but no hotel “store”. Staff was responsive and polite, and housekeeping was very good during my stay. If you are considering other properties in the immediate area, look at Hampton Inn across the street or Country Inn just across the highway, as friends were happy there as well.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank FamilyBu
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Hello FamilyBu,

We are happy that you chose us for your recent travel. I am pleased that you found our hotel sufficient for your travel needs. I'm also thrilled that you liked our service and how we make up our rooms. We put great importance on this, hence the ongoing upgrades, which inadvertently brought you some inconvenience and I offer my sincerest apologies for this.

To become the best in what we provide is what we want to win from our guests. Your kind gesture will be kept in our files in our aim to always provide our best. Having your next reservation with us is the greatest prize we'll be looking forward to. Thanks for sharing.

Kind Regards

Frank A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

We we're traveling back from a Thanksgiving dinner on the weekend and it was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the staff was nice.
Good for a quick Stop, the beds were comfortable and the pillow options were nice. The in room coffee was good too.

Date of stay: November 2017