Check-In staff were quick and pleasant. Hotel was clean and quiet. Room appointed well with a sizeable refrigerator and microwave. My only con is someone needs to explain to me why the housekeeping staff is required to reposition evevything in the room daily. I was on a business trip where I was working very long hours. Every night I needed to reposition the clock to where I could see it from bed. I really believe she was changing the room thermostat. I know I left it in Low Cool and came back to it being in Low Heat. Durin my stay it is my space. Make the bed, provide me with clean linens and leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 130 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? Either way, we will be sure to provide you with a great stay and free hot breakfast in the morning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - I-40 / Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - i-40 / Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Hampton Inn Hanes Mall