“Best ribs we had at the recent rib fest in Winston Salem”
Review of Pig Pickin's of America - CLOSED

Pig Pickin's of America
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We recently attended the rib fest in Winston Salem and tried samples from al of the rib specialist who had vendor areas set up. The absolute best ribs that we tried were from pig pickens. In fact they were so good we stopped by on our way out and ordered a full slab of ribs to take home. Their ribs far exceeded all of the other vendors!

2  Thank pjkiss

Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

If you want good local barbeque go to this place in pfafftown nc. Had it last nite. Great bbque slaw also.

2  Thank sourcebattery
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We had Pig Pickin's cater our daughter's wedding and they did a great job! We had an outdoor wedding and reception with barbecue, corn on the cob, slaw, rolls, sweet tea and lemonade. The food was great and perfect for a country wedding. It rained and our tent leaked but the Pig Pickin's staff jumped right in and helped wipe up the leaks before the guests were seated. They even helped decorate the cupcakes and set up the bar -tasks they were not paid to do but which really helped us out when we were running behind! Thank you Pig Pickins's staff for helping make our daughter's wedding so special!

1  Thank Polly S
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Stopped by for lunch this week. I had the sliced BBQ pork sandwich and it was excellent. It's a big serving and was perfectly cooked. Great service from the friendly staff too. I'll be back soon!

1  Thank RadioguyGreg
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I had read reviews that were not very good....but I had purchased some gift certificates for Pig Pickins...so decided to try it anyway. I was pleasantly surprised!! We had the Hot chips...that were cooked to perfection!! I have been to other restaurants (high dollar ones at that) that WAY overcook the hot chips....these were wonderful!! We had the BBQ and it was very good.... Tender and moist!! They gave you plently of food! I have never been to a BBQ restaurant that offered 6....YES 6 types of BBQ sauces!! (I'm not much on Texas Pete for my BBQ, I like sauce) You can try them all...which we did!! Our server was very pleasant, and on the money as far as service. I will return...often! I can not think of one thing that that I was not pleased with.