“Just like I remember in France”

Atelier Bakery on Trade
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Wonderful, wonderful! Visited Atelier recently and had fabulous French pastries and coffee. Seating was limited and a huge crowd was waiting. It was worth it! Purchased their last crousaunts for breakfast the next day. Large, rich, flakey, buttery, and not lik anything available in Winston Salem. GO THERE!

1  Thank John T

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

The ham and cheese croissants are the best I have ever had -- anywhere -- and that includes Paris! Went with the kids and everyone found something they loved (I think we cleaned them out of pain au chocolat!), but for me, it was the savory pastries that really blew me away.

1  Thank Cisco d
Reviewed 24 October 2015

This is one of my favorite places in the city. A wonderful French bakery with authentic French pastries and breakfast items. The coffee is wonderful but probably the best thing about this place is the owner and staff. They always make you feel welcome and are extremely nice. You can tell everyone is very proud of their food .

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

The pastries and baked goods here are absolutely heavenly! My wife and I particularly love the croissants, whether plain, sweet or savory. I've never had better, except perhaps in France. Love at first bite!!

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Wonderful pastries! I had a flat white that was delicious. The decor is warm and inviting. The lady working here was helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!