See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2006

Stayed in this property last year with no problems. A decent place with fairly well kept and good-sized rooms. The property offers reasonable rates, and easy access to I-40 and major in-city routes.

When I called and booked a room, I specifically said that I required a non-smoking room. Checked in and our room had the no-smoking sign on the door and one in the bathroom, but it smelled like a dirty ashtray. In fact there were ashtrays in the room, one on either side of the bed and one in the bathroom. And there were burn marks on the tub in the bathroom.

Before unpacking, I called the desk and requested another room. The person at the desk told me they were full and no other non-smoking rooms were available. She offered to have someone come "spray the room,” which I declined, as I have some chemical sensitivity. If had not had plans and needed to be somewhere in a few minutes, I would have left and sought accommodations elsewhere.

The property was far from full. In fact there were at least four empty non-smoking rooms on the same hall as the room I was given. I have contacted the management, but haven't had any response. The person at the front desk when I checked out was apologetic, but offered me nothing other than an apology for her dishonest co-worker and the condition of the room.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple