See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2015

My fault...I read the bad reviews, but didn't have a choice. I took a chance and I will never do that again! Very uncomfortable all the way around. I think this place had water damage. DONT GO IN STAIRWELL!! Its scary and filthy.
Bathroom dirty, mattress very uncomfortable, burn holes in coverlet, hair everywhere.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is deplorable! The room smelled so bad. The refrigerator door was hanging off. One of the bed pillows has dried blood all over it! There were burn holes in the bed spread and sheets. There was a set of false eyelashes on top of the head board so dusty that they looked like a dead spider! There were burn marks on the vanity & toilet seat. There was writing on the wall over top of one of the beds. The back plate of the light fixture between the beds was so caked with dirt you could scrap it off with pen or sharp instrument.
I emailed Choice hotels about these conditions but never received a satisfactory response from them. I was told they don't manage the properties but they are supposed to be kept up to a standard that Choice has set!! MAJOR FAIL HERE!!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank burniechick
Reviewed September 12, 2015

My experience at this hotel was everything I could have I hope for...The thing I noticed was that when I entered the building I was greeted with a smile ....The staff were polite, the lobby was very trendy and smelled extremely good....The property was clean and the room that they choose for me was spotless and also smelled very good...IF YOU ARE IN THE ARE AND LOOK FOR A NICE PLACE FOR A DECENT PRICE.....THIS IS THE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!!!

Room Tip: 5th floor suits gives you a view og the entire city
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
QualityINN_WS, General Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2015

On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise during your recent stay at the Quality Inn

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

This place looks like it hasn't been renovated since about 1980. I noticed a live roach crawling through the lobby. My room wasn't any better- old, smelly, outdated. They only give you two towels and if you ask for extras, they give you some that have been dyed pink. I requested an extra blanket and the manager told me I didn't need one and he didn't think they had any. Never again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2015

I picked this hotel coming through West Virginia and thought it would be a great hotel. Check in was quick. Room was ok for the price. The hotel was very busy with some reunion or church event going on. Kids were running down the halls until late at night. Went down for breakfast and there was no room to sit and they couldn't keep the food coming fast enough so we didn't eat. Just checked out and left. Won't stay there again with all the other hotels available. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
QualityINN_WS, General Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2015

Thank you for staying with us during the July 4th Weekend. I am sorry for the misunderstanding of the breakfast but for the convenience of our guest we have posted breakfast timing in the lobby as soon as you enter. Also I apologize for the wait during check in but we normally do have 2 people at the front desk especially during the evening shift but because we had a big group in house it was slightly busier then usual.