See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2016

The lobby is very attractive. It is convenient to the highway and gas stations. Several rooms on our floor were being remodeled.
In our room, the windows, mirror and shower surround were in need of a good cleaning. There were marks all over them. The white towels were clean but had stains on them. The flat screen TV kept cutting out. The window at the end of the hall had a hole and cracks similar to what a bullet might cause.
There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room were clean and working. It was quiet. They do offer a free breakfast and the sausages were delicious. Hopefully in the future all the rooms will be updated.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
QualityINN_WS, General Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back. As you have noticed we have started a full scale renovation of the entire hotel. The next time you are in the area please contact us directly and we will be happy book you in one of our deluxe rooms. Once again thank you for your feed back and look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

not only was the location intimidating, there are groups of undesirables that hang around in parking lot and lobby , also locks on door did not work , room was musty smelling, woke up at 1:30 in morning to hear fighting in hallway, was wondering why front desk clerk did nothing since our room was 50 feet from lobby.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

First room smelled bad from dogs. Second room we were put between 2 rooms being remodeled. Halls smell of urine from recent dog show. Rooms are hot due to hotel cutting off air conditioning. Large swarm of bees around trash can at front entrance. Light in bathroom didn't work and was reported but not repaired. One lady left but wasn't refunded.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
QualityINN_WS, General Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

We are in receipt of your complaint and we’re in the process of reviewing
it. I'm concerned about the bad odor from dogs you experienced with our hotel, and thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and that of Choice Hotels International.

I want you to know that the concerns of our guests are taken seriously. They
tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.
Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. It
will help us to avoid a similar situation in the future.

I'd like to thank you for your patience. Rest assured that you'll be hearing from
us in the very near future.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I have had nothing but a good experience here. The hotel is old but it is clean. The room serves my purpose well. I stay at "Choice Hotels" frequently. This hotel is the best of the lower cost rooms that I have encountered. I have had no problems with Customer service. Wifi connection is better than most hotels. Alright, the upholstery is dated. The chairs and clean and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

to receive your kind words of praise.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding.
Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very
best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our
staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes
that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services
we provide.

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Quality inn should not claim this rundown, thread bare, smelly establishment!
Everything is in poor condition. Musty stale smoke permeates throughout the stained carpeted hallway's. Our room was something out of an old 1970s movie. Cheap flat screen with a non-working remot. The old-fashioned plug-in telephone didn't even work when I tried to call and complain about the incessant dog barking at 7 AM. Paint chips, peeling wallpaper and yes, plastic flower arrangements in the ugliest lobby I have been in!
Creepy people lurking in the trash filled parking lot when we pulled up!
Not the best section of town!
The one star is only given because the people behind the front desk were very nice!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kasoondie

I'm concerned about the issues you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously and are being heard. We are in the process of doing a FULL RENOVATION to the property and we are listening to our guest on where we fell short and how/where we can improve. They are the ones that tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.