Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$75
BestWestern.com
US$137
US$125
Hampton.com
US$50
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$109
US$100
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$94
US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$93
Brookstown Inn(Winston Salem)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$175
US$120
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Boyfriend originally reserved here for his homecoming at WSSU. Was shocked when they said they offered smoking rooms. I didn't think that was possible in North Carolina. We ended up getting a smoking room since both of us do smoke, big mistake. We get to the floor, the floor was full of a smoky haze. and stunk like a fish market and musty cigarettes. We get into the room, the bedspread is full of burn marks. The whole room smelled like something had died in there. The shower was nasty. It had mildew and was full of long hair. I told my boyfriend I was not comfortable there, but because it was already 1 in the morning. We said we would stay for the night. I cleaned the tub out before I got in, I had to wear shower shoes still, when I got in to wash my hair and turned to face the back wall it was full of long hair as well. I nearly got sick. After my shower, I had to always wear shoes because the carpet was disgusting like it was never vacuumed or shampooed. I had to get in the bed in regular clothes because I didn't feel comfortable sleeping in night clothes in the bed. I go to lie down on the pillow, and they stink so bad like they had never been cleaned, just one pillow case taken off and another put back on. Luckily I had my own pillow to sleep on. The next morning, after finally getting a little sleep, I went to do my hair and realized there was a huge hairball right between the coffeepot and the wall. I couldn't wait to get out of there fast enough. We complained the first night that the room was not up to our standards and that we would be leaving in the morning. They said that they would refund the card, but it would take three days to be returned. The refund was supposed to be for $191. Yet, when we check the bank statement, we have not been refunded and are charged an extra $28.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This place is very run down. There were obvious signs of water damage in the stair well that had been there for a long time. The entire property was in poor condition. The entire building reeked of smoke even in the non smoking areas. I also found a hypodermic needle in the parking lot in front of my truck the morning after I stayed there. For as poor of condition that the property was in it should have cost half as much as it did. I don't plan on staying there ever again.

Room Tip: There are none. Smoking is on the 3rd floor, but it smells in the whole building.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

The lobby is very attractive. It is convenient to the highway and gas stations. Several rooms on our floor were being remodeled.
In our room, the windows, mirror and shower surround were in need of a good cleaning. There were marks all over them. The white towels were clean but had stains on them. The flat screen TV kept cutting out. The window at the end of the hall had a hole and cracks similar to what a bullet might cause.
There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room were clean and working. It was quiet. They do offer a free breakfast and the sausages were delicious. Hopefully in the future all the rooms will be updated.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
QualityINN_WS, General Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back. As you have noticed we have started a full scale renovation of the entire hotel. The next time you are in the area please contact us directly and we will be happy book you in one of our deluxe rooms. Once again thank you for your feed back and look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

not only was the location intimidating, there are groups of undesirables that hang around in parking lot and lobby , also locks on door did not work , room was musty smelling, woke up at 1:30 in morning to hear fighting in hallway, was wondering why front desk clerk did nothing since our room was 50 feet from lobby.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

First room smelled bad from dogs. Second room we were put between 2 rooms being remodeled. Halls smell of urine from recent dog show. Rooms are hot due to hotel cutting off air conditioning. Large swarm of bees around trash can at front entrance. Light in bathroom didn't work and was reported but not repaired. One lady left but wasn't refunded.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
QualityINN_WS, General Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

We are in receipt of your complaint and we’re in the process of reviewing
it. I'm concerned about the bad odor from dogs you experienced with our hotel, and thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and that of Choice Hotels International.

I want you to know that the concerns of our guests are taken seriously. They
tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.
Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. It
will help us to avoid a similar situation in the future.

I'd like to thank you for your patience. Rest assured that you'll be hearing from
us in the very near future.