“Not sure I would stay again”
Review of Harbor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wrightsville Beach
Harbor Inn
Reviewed 30 August 2008

The hotel is in a good location. We were told it was non-smoking, but people next to us not only smoked in the room, but on the balcony. When I went down to the office to complain, the manager was smoking in the office. We were told entire hotel was NON Smoking.
They also offer Wifi, but when we got there were told it was not guaranteed and we had to sit outside the office to get it to work. We never had it in our room.
Pool is small and not well maintained.
The room was clean and nice. Bed was very small for 2 people, so one of us had to be on the bunk bed.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 March 2008

stayed here again this past weekend.. nothing is better than a clean room!!! ok. a pefect view of the harbor.. great staff, and the location!!!!! romantic voodoo here.... you think all is awesome during the day.. but nighttime brings magic.....

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank panache1
Reviewed 10 February 2008

I totally enjoyed my stay here! The rooms are awesome, the staff is very pleasant, and the price is perfect. You can not go wrong here!!!

Stayed: January 2008
3  Thank alanu05
Reviewed 13 July 2007

My stay at the Harbor Inn was wonderful. I was back in WB in May and was disappointed because I could not stay there - the inn is being renovated. I have stayed at other hotels in WB - and the HB is great. You can see the sunrise and the sunset - walk to the beach. The staff is great -

Can't wait until they re=open!!!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank beachbabe127
Reviewed 6 June 2005

My 80 year old mother and I came down from Ohio for a wedding, we were going to stay for two nights. After taking the elevator to the second floor and entering our room we were so suprised. Not only was it spacious and clean, but it had everything we could want. Kitchenette, dinning area, pool, and my mom's favorite, a balcony over looking the harbor. The rooms are all no smoking, but we can smoke on the balcony, which Mom wouldn't leave anyway. Having family in the area, serveral people stopped bye to visit. All were very impressed with the room, stating they will have to stay here the next time in town, or "put my family up here." The people in the office were very accomidating, making it easy and worry free. I just don't recommend falling asleep by the pool, as I did. I would recommend a stay... as our 2 nights turned into 5... I'll get Mom to go home someday.. I hope!

• Stayed: June 2005
0.8 km away
Blockade Runner Beach Resort
Blockade Runner Beach Resort
#1 of 9 in Wrightsville Beach

Been to Harbor Inn? Share your experiences!