“Worth the stay!”
Review of Harbor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wrightsville Beach
Harbor Inn
Pittsburgh PA
“Worth the stay!”
Reviewed 9 January 2010

This is a nice place to stay! The view is great, the rooms are clean and modern, and the general "feeling" I get from here is good. I stayed over the Christmas break so it was kinda slow, which was peaceful. I want to come back in the summer.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PGHbound

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta
Reviewed 30 August 2008

The hotel is in a good location. We were told it was non-smoking, but people next to us not only smoked in the room, but on the balcony. When I went down to the office to complain, the manager was smoking in the office. We were told entire hotel was NON Smoking.
They also offer Wifi, but when we got there were told it was not guaranteed and we had to sit outside the office to get it to work. We never had it in our room.
Pool is small and not well maintained.
The room was clean and nice. Bed was very small for 2 people, so one of us had to be on the bunk bed.

• Liked — the room was nice except for bed size
  • Disliked — smoke, smoke, smoke couldn't get away from it
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 March 2008

stayed here again this past weekend.. nothing is better than a clean room!!! ok. a pefect view of the harbor.. great staff, and the location!!!!! romantic voodoo here.... you think all is awesome during the day.. but nighttime brings magic.....

• Liked — clean rooms
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank panache1
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 10 February 2008

I totally enjoyed my stay here! The rooms are awesome, the staff is very pleasant, and the price is perfect. You can not go wrong here!!!

Stayed January 2008
3 Thank alanu05
New Jersey
Reviewed 13 July 2007

My stay at the Harbor Inn was wonderful. I was back in WB in May and was disappointed because I could not stay there - the inn is being renovated. I have stayed at other hotels in WB - and the HB is great. You can see the sunrise and the sunset - walk to the beach. The staff is great -

Can't wait until they re=open!!!

• Liked — Accomodations, Location
  • Disliked — Internet Access
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank beachbabe127
Ohio
Reviewed 6 June 2005

My 80 year old mother and I came down from Ohio for a wedding, we were going to stay for two nights. After taking the elevator to the second floor and entering our room we were so suprised. Not only was it spacious and clean, but it had everything we could want. Kitchenette, dinning area, pool, and my mom's favorite, a balcony over looking the harbor. The rooms are all no smoking, but we can smoke on the balcony, which Mom wouldn't leave anyway. Having family in the area, serveral people stopped bye to visit. All were very impressed with the room, stating they will have to stay here the next time in town, or "put my family up here." The people in the office were very accomidating, making it easy and worry free. I just don't recommend falling asleep by the pool, as I did. I would recommend a stay... as our 2 nights turned into 5... I'll get Mom to go home someday.. I hope!

• Stayed June 2005
4.4 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
1.7 km away
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville ...
#2 of 9 in Wrightsville Beach

Been to Harbor Inn? Share your experiences!