Harbor Inn
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$181
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Blockade Runner Beach Resort(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
Shell Island Resort(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$183
Hotwire.com
Silver Gull Motel(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$127
US$116
Hampton.com
US$149
Waterway Lodge(Wrightsville Beach)
Sandpeddler Inn & Suites(Wrightsville Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbunk bedsintracoastal waterwaylocation is greatother hotelsbalconykitchenetteprivacywrightsvillefixturescondo
Reviewed August 31, 2010

i got a room for one night to throw my sister a birthday party. It was great i walked in and it was so clean couldn't find any dust anywhere! the lady at the front was so nice and helpful. the pool is small but what do you expect with a hotel that only has 20 rooms. the view at night was amazing. honestly I've been back there 4 times to stay. the more u go the more like family they make you feel. I would recommend this hotel to everybody going to Wrightsville Beach.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank estycaitlin
Reviewed January 9, 2010

This is a nice place to stay! The view is great, the rooms are clean and modern, and the general "feeling" I get from here is good. I stayed over the Christmas break so it was kinda slow, which was peaceful. I want to come back in the summer.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PGHbound
Reviewed August 30, 2008

The hotel is in a good location. We were told it was non-smoking, but people next to us not only smoked in the room, but on the balcony. When I went down to the office to complain, the manager was smoking in the office. We were told entire hotel was NON Smoking.
They also offer Wifi, but when we got there were told it was not guaranteed and we had to sit outside the office to get it to work. We never had it in our room.
Pool is small and not well maintained.
The room was clean and nice. Bed was very small for 2 people, so one of us had to be on the bunk bed.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed March 13, 2008

stayed here again this past weekend.. nothing is better than a clean room!!! ok. a pefect view of the harbor.. great staff, and the location!!!!! romantic voodoo here.... you think all is awesome during the day.. but nighttime brings magic.....

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank panache1
Reviewed February 10, 2008

I totally enjoyed my stay here! The rooms are awesome, the staff is very pleasant, and the price is perfect. You can not go wrong here!!!

Stayed: January 2008