All reviews pet room easy access rooms are quiet great room front desk staff staff was friendly bagels cookies omelet interstate whirlpool accommodations checkin
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Reviewed February 27, 2018

The hotel is in an odd spot and quite run down although the room was very nice. The breakfast was awful. Microwaved omelets and what I think was spam. I paid 80 for 1 night which I thought was a bit high. And they don't take cash. My son and I both slipped on the ice outside

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your room.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Room was good. A couple minor issues with light switch and running toilet. WiFi was not good for any of our devices. Would like to see some improvement in that area. Overall good stay, comfy bed, etc.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ramada Limited. We apologize for the issues you encountered with your Wi-Fi we will look into the situation and get it corrected right away. Thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel every weekend so far this month while my dad was in this hospital, tonight I'm here again bringing my dad home tomorrow, anyways i have really enjoyed staying here! Rose at the front desk was so awesome and helpful and welcoming you guys are lucky to have her ! The rooms for the most part were clean everytime and when they weren't they fixed the problem right away. The breakfast is good too,needs fruit though, all and all i would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice place that's reasonably priced, comfy, clean,friendly, if I'm ever back in Bismark this is where I'll stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

We are delighted to hera you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ramada Limited. We look forward to having you back again in the future. Hopefully under better circumstances the next time.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018