US$95
US$80
CandlewoodSuites
US$89
Hotels.com
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
MainStay Suites Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
US$63
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$97
US$88
US$129
US$109
Expressway Suites(Bismarck)
US$99
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
All reviewseasy accessrooms are quietstay there againgreat roomnorth dakotafront desk staffking bedbreakfast barcookieswafflesomeletinterstatepetaccommodationscheckin
Reviewed March 11, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Reviewed February 27, 2018

The hotel is in an odd spot and quite run down although the room was very nice. The breakfast was awful. Microwaved omelets and what I think was spam. I paid 80 for 1 night which I thought was a bit high. And they don't take cash. My son and I both slipped on the ice outside

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your room.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Room was good. A couple minor issues with light switch and running toilet. WiFi was not good for any of our devices. Would like to see some improvement in that area. Overall good stay, comfy bed, etc.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ramada Limited. We apologize for the issues you encountered with your Wi-Fi we will look into the situation and get it corrected right away. Thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel every weekend so far this month while my dad was in this hospital, tonight I'm here again bringing my dad home tomorrow, anyways i have really enjoyed staying here! Rose at the front desk was so awesome and helpful and welcoming you guys are lucky to have her ! The rooms for the most part were clean everytime and when they weren't they fixed the problem right away. The breakfast is good too,needs fruit though, all and all i would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice place that's reasonably priced, comfy, clean,friendly, if I'm ever back in Bismark this is where I'll stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

We are delighted to hera you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ramada Limited. We look forward to having you back again in the future. Hopefully under better circumstances the next time.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DesiraeMS, Front Office Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018