All reviewsfront desktraveling throughroom was cleantheodore roosevelt national parkdecent breakfastone night staywaffleswould stay againfree breakfastnorth dakotanoiseelevatorhousekeepinginterstate
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Let's start with this. I don't even want a response from this hotel on this review. Over 1,000 spent on this room and it has been a waste. I get a call at work saying that I have had some noise complaints and they'll report me to my employer if I get another. Sure. I leave the TV on at night and one night tripped over one of the small tables and hit the wall. Okay I can take that. Fair enough. I wouldn't want to be loud on purpose. What was unacceptable to me and my employer was the tone used and the fact I have lost my keycard twice at work and went to the very rude front desk girls and told them. What did they do? Literally gave me a card without a name asked or an ID. Safe right? Then the one time I tried breakfast here I arrived at 8:55 thinking I could make a waffle or grab some juice. Nope. Unplugged and juice empty. I hear every toilet flush around me, I hear kids running in their rooms, and I hear every alarm in the morning in other rooms. Where there guidelines for how thick walls should be here? I specifically with research chose this hotel for the conveinence it would provide me in Bismarck. Never again and my employer will simply use other hotels in the area and my employer you threatened to call may not even use a Mariott. Get better customer service and fire the front desk girls that don't even acknowledge me when I walk in and say hello. Personally I will use Mariott as they are leading in the hotels I've stayed in, but never this brand. I suppose everyone has a one off and it's up to you to try them out and learn.

Room Tip: Choose a good room? Choose another hotel. Any other hotel including the Mariott brands will do.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank coreykmbll94
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear coreykmbll94,

Thank you for your review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our pool/hot tub and that you felt our housekeeping staff did a great job. Our apologies, however, that we failed to meet your expectations overall. It is understandable how frustrating all of this was. I will certainly share your comments with my staff to ensure that yours was an isolated incident and to ensure that this does not happen to future guests. Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. If you should return to the area, we do hope you will consider visiting us again and giving us another chance.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

No complaints here. It's your typical Fairfield Inn, rooms and beds. It a good location for visiting the Capitol and Heritage Center. There are restaurants around and a huge liquor store next door with a fabulous wine selection. The breakfast is the usual fare. The staff was very friendly and helpful b

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsPickle
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Dear MrsPickle,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location as well as our friendly and helpful staff. We were pleased to have you as one of our guests and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Traveling through on a road trip. Decent hotel for decent price located in a good place for travel. We enjoy the Fairfield Inns for price and the fact that you can grab a quick decent breakfast for free before hitting the road again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 800BarbaraH
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear 800BarbaraH,
We appreciate you reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, price and location. We work hard to impress our guests and I'm sorry we fell a little short. We will share your comments with our team for improvements. I hope that if you are ever traveling back through Bismarck, we will have another chance to host you.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

We only spent one night here, but I have no complaints. The rooms were clean and spacious and everyone was pleasant and efficient. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the Bismarck area. It was a very good location also

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank jackbaby
Reviewed June 6, 2017

While I had no problems during my stay in this hotel, I felt the price (granted it was booked through expedia.com online) was not par with the hotel itself. It has been recently renovated and looks nice, if you don't look with too close of an eye. I will say that all of the staff I dealt with were more than helpful and friendly. It's just that the renovation of the hotel did not justify the price in my opinion. I'd recommend the Holiday Inn Express down the road which is a brand new building for a few bucks more.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Christine z,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck North. I'm glad to hear you found our entire staff to be friendly and helpful as we do take great pride in that. I'm also glad you enjoyed our recent updates. However, I apologize that our rates weren't to your satisfaction. We do constantly monitor them to ensure we are remaining competitive with other hotels in our area. I hope we will have another chance to host you during your next trip to Bismarck.