All reviews room was clean waffles breakfast buffet free wifi staff was friendly would stay here again north dakota plug ins hard boiled eggs waffle maker off the highway fridge and microwave fresh fruit one night stay great place to stay easy access motel
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Rated way too high by other reviewers.

I stayed just one night. This is at the lower end of a two star hotel. Relatively new and generally clean it is ok. I don't understand all of the high ratings. The bed was at the lower end for a two star plus there was no blanket in my room.

Just OK is the proper rating.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I was skeptical going to non named brand hotel but it was rated highly and economical in price. I was plesently surprised. The place was in very good shape and clean. I would use this hotel again the next time I need to stay in Bismarck.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2018

The rooms and hallway smelled horrible of weed. There was kids from our family in the room next to us. None of us could sleep. Windows had to be open to clear the smell of the weed. Room was good but wasn't impressed at all with the weed. Which is nothing to do with the hotel. But just made the stay uncomfortable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dean K, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you for your recent review. I apologize that you had to endure the smell of weed during your stay. We normally don't tolerate smoking of any kind on property and the guest should be evicted immediately. After speaking with my team members on duty that night, it appears that the guest was warned about it. They told them to stop or they would have to leave. I have informed my team that in the future, they should be evicted without a warning. This isn't a normal occurrence and I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Staff are excellent, a little older building with some creaking from the 2nd floor but overall a very well kept property, management is excellent and staff are helpful and friendly. I would recommend this property .

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2017

The associates were friendly, the rooms were clean, the breakfast and coffee were excellent. It was peaceful and warm. The snow was cleared early. It was a very enjoyable stay. This is the place to choose-affordable and close to movie theaters shopping, and eating!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple