All reviewswaffleschocolate wafflethese issueswaffle stationsleeper sofapool and hot tubfront desk staffpool arearoom was cleannorth dakotathe breakfast areahot itemsnice breakfastroad tripfirst floorwould stay againnice stay
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Personally, for me at hotels it is all about the bed and cleanliness. The bed was super comfortable, and I loved the down comforters too. The whole hotel was very clean and I liked the "woodsy" kind of feel to the hotel. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
bismarcknd, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you liked our beds and atmosphere!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel for years when visiting Bismarck. However, my last two stays haven't been as pleasant. My main concern is the toilet seats won't stay up on their own, which of course isn't an issue for female guests but is definitely an irritant for male guests. A plunger was left beside the toilet, so I assume some bathrooms have plumbing issues. Also, the AC can be noisy (units likely need servicing).

Other than these issues, I continue to enjoy this hotel. Clean, quiet rooms (if non-adjoining), comfy beds, great selection of cable TV channels including MeTV, TV Land, Hallmark, and TCM (my favorites) with an on-screen guide. Good free breakfast with lots of options.

Hopefully with some TLC this property will again become my favorite place to stay in Bismarck.

Room Tip: Avoid choosing an adjoining room since sound carries between the doors.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
bismarcknd, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on these issues and appreciate you letting us know about them. We certainly hope to make this your favorite place to stay while in Bismarck.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Heather at the front desk was extremely helpful. She immediately went to work resolving an issue I was having with my rewards points, and successfully resolved it. We were just starting a 3,000-mile trip, and their breakfast was the best one of the whole trip--hot eggs and ham, bacon, and O''Brien potatoes were great. They also offered the standard hotel offerings.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
bismarcknd, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you can make it back around to see us again!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

When I stay at an AmericInn, I have minimal expectations. On my most recent stay the pool was down, there was no coffee available at 5:45am and I did not get a receipt for my stay without waiting for the front desk guy to stop preparing breakfast to wait to figure out how to work the printer. Apparently I was the first to ever check out of this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry that you experienced these problems during your stay with us. We have made some changes since this stay. When you stay with us, you can expect hot coffee 24 hours a day, and a receipt under your door. Our pool is up and running now. We apologize that you missed out on the pool during this visit. I hope you will still consider us for any future visits to Bismarck.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Our stay was perfect.
Nice room and great Breakfast.
Friendly staf everywhere.

Also the pool area was good with pool and Hottube.
Area is ok with lots of restaurant and shops nearby.

Will return when in area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple