All reviews social hour mon wed complimentary beer wine small kitchenette a king size bed free weights laundry room full kitchen stayed longer lovely hotel loved this hotel quiet location staff went out of their way stayed for nights very nice stay every morning hotel room
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Highlights:

- clean and fresh rooms in this 4-5 year old hotel that is well looked after, comfortable beds and pillows
- stylish hallway carpets
- free breakfast with a variety of hot and cold items, fresh condiments, and a Maitre d' who obviously took pride in the quality of the breakfast

Other:

- as this is a pet friendly hotel, and we were in Bismark to pick up a Corgi pup, the staff allowed the breeder to deliver the pup to our suite (no extra charge) the morning we were checking out

- in the excitement, may daughter forgot her ipad in the hotel room, afterwhich we received a call about how to return it to my daughter (very considerate, responsive and responsible staff)

Like I said in the title, so many positives for us while we stayed at this Staybridge Hotel, and all for reasonable price!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TaRonda J, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Peter,

WOW! Such great compliments! Thank you! I will share them with all of our team members! We do appreciate you taking your time to complete the survey. Congratulations on your new addition to your family! Corgi's are welcome here at Staybridge Suites!! So, please bring the whole family again for a visit soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2018

I have stayed at various Staybridge Suites and I have to say the quality of their rooms seem to be going down.
There were whitish stains on the kitchen bar stools, the couch and the office chair. I was able to wash off one of the kitchen chairs, I did not attempt the couch.
the desk chair was not working with the height adjustment.
a couple of the glass doors on the cupboard has slimy smears on them and the handle to the fridge was sticky.
I always travel with antibacterial wipes and I used almost an entire container in this room.
POSITIVES:
great snacks and gatherings on Mon, Tues, and Wednesday evening!
great breakfast!
I like the walk in shower in this one (better than the bathrooms in Madison, WI)
staff was great!

Room Tip: the hallways are very long and their valet carts have poor wheels
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TaRonda J, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear Deblighthouselover,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with us. We strive to provide the finest comforts in the city of Bismarck. I do appreciate your feedback about your room, as it has given us the opportunity to promptly resolve the issues. We rely on guest comments like yours to ensure our pursuit of excellence. It am glad that you did get to enjoy our social hour event. I do hope that you will provide us another opportunity to serve you in the future so that we may better illustrate our commitment to quality and service.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I really like the extended stay hotels and this Staybridge is a nice choice if you are visiting Bismarck. Fresh and new with the amenities of a regular mid priced hotel. Nice breakfast and happy hour, workout room, business room and pool in addition to the kitchenette in the room. Located close to the mall area but out of the bustle of the highway. The room was new and clean and quiet and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TaRonda J, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear "All Around Nice",

Thank you for taking you time to complete our survey. I am very pleased that you enjoyed you stay with us here at the Bismarck Staybridge Suites! We hope to see you back again real soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice one night stay at this property. The office staff was very warm and welcoming. The room was laid out nicely and had a full size refrigerator, microwave and two stove burners. A package of popcorn was provided in the room. The heating unit was very quiet. Housekeeping did an excellent job in making sure everything was perfect. One request would be to have some yogurt set out for breakfast. Otherwise, I would not hesitate to stay here again and will recommend it to other colleagues.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TaRonda J, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for such a nice review. I appreciate all the great feedback. I am sorry that you did not find any yogurt during your breakfast (that is a hot item and we try to keep enough on hand for everyone). Please join us again on your next travels to the Bismarck area!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stayed 4 nights at Staybridge Suites in Bismarck, ND during November 2017. It was welcoming and cozy given that snow had already fallen and the temperatures started in the teens each day. It was very clean and quiet and I slept well.

A must-have for me when traveling for more than 2 days is a good exercise center and I was very happy with what was available at Staybridge Suites. There were 2 treadmills, an elliptical machine, a stationary bike, free weights, and a multi-muscle standing weight lifting machine. All very clean and well-maintained.

Complementary breakfast was nice--I eat strictly vegan and I did fine with oatmeal, bread, fruit, juice, and coffee. Having a fridge, microwave and kitchen sink in the room (which is what makes it a suite, I guess) was really handy, too, for heating up leftovers from a restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
TaRonda J, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Ken,
Thanks for choosing to stay with us here at the Bismarck Staybridge Suites! I am so happy that you utilized our fitness center and were able to keep up your workout regimen. I am glad that you found your "home away from home" to be warm and cozy! As for the weather...all I can say is "Welcome to North Dakota" (lol), where we never know whether to wear short sleeves or parkas any time of the year.