“Perfect stay”

Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Windsor, Canada
“Perfect stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were on our way back home, in Canada, after a road trip of 10 days. we stopped in Bismarck, and by luck we stopped at the Sleep Inn & Suites. at the front desk Jessica was THE most professional, friendly and nice hotel employee I've ever met. She did all she could to accommodate us - the was a dog show in town so every hotel was booked!!. The room was great, spacious, clean and very modern. The breakfast, included in the rate was excellent - not easy to see 2 teenagers happy about their breakfast!. Too bad it was just for one night. Jessica thank you again for your kindness.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel! I will show Jessica this review and I'm sure she will be so happy with it. I am glad that she accommodated you and was so professional with all of your needs, especially at check in. We are very happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast, along with your children! Please keep us in mind next time you are in Bismarck.

GSA Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Spokane, wa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Oh my....... All I can say is WOW........... this place is the best in Bismarck, ND hands down!!! I told the desk staff when we were checking out that I would write a review for them.. Here it is!! From the time checking in, the pool, room was fantastic, breakfast in the morning, this hotel knows how to do it right!! I will definately be back on my way through Bismarck, also, one added perk for the military folks, they do give a military discount ! Keep up the good work!

1 Thank scott414
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such nice comments about our hotel! We really like to hear that guests think we are doing everything right and meeting their expectations! I am glad we could provide you with a military discount. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you on your way back through Bismarck, and hopefully again in the future! Thank you again for writing a review about us!

southwest Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is a new property so everything is new and clean. Our room had all of the necessary amenities. The exercise room had new, well maintained stationary recumbent bicycle, treadmill, elliptical, and free weights. We did not use the pool but it appeared to be very clean and a typical hotel pool. The free morning breakfast was excellent and extensive. They served cold and warm cereal, bread, toast, bagels, English muffins, scones, muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, fruit, and waffles. For the cost, this is a great deal

1 Thank mjcrooksmomof3
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our amenities! We take pride in our wide variety breakfast and I am happy you enjoyed it. I hope you keep us in mind next time you travel to Bismarck!

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very clean and new. Pool open until midnight which is awesome. Coffee available 24/7. Delicious breakfast with lots of options. Location is easy to find, close to restaurants and gas stations. Friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Chakra_101
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments! On behalf of the staff and myself, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoy our pool hours and our 24/7 coffee! We look forward to seeing you again next time to travel to Bismarck!

Moorhead, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Going to a wedding, my family and I wanted to make this trip affordable. This was one of the cheapest hotels that I found yet it was just as classy and well-kept as the expensive ones. My family was hesitant at first because of the price, but they were all pleased at the comfort and style of the room. I do not write reviews, ever, but actually wanted to take the time to express how impressed I was at the facility and staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank your for your comments and taking the time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear that you and your family were happy with your stay, even being hesitant because of the price. I'm glad it was a good surprise when you walked in and seen our beautiful hotel! Thank you again for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again if you travel to Bismarck!

Glenview, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had a great stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites. I normally choose a Hilton or Marriott property on my travels, but I was intrigued by all the great reviews here on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to report that they were absolutely right about this place. I had made a reservation, cancelled, then made a reservation for the next night and the staff was always super nice about everything. I didn't have any glitches at all during my stay. The beds were SUPER comfortable and the breakfast had a great selection to choose from (biscuits and gravy, waffles, oatmeal, sausage, bacon, eggs, cereal, muffins, bagels, etc, etc.) I loved that they serve complimentary cookies and juice in the lobby and they had great chocolate mints out after breakfast. I love a nice, clean, quiet hotel and I will definitely be back for my future stays in Bismarck!!

Room Tip: Try and request a room away from the elevators. As with every hotel, you will occasionally have chil...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and taking photos for other guests to see! I am very happy to hear that you stayed with us based on Trip Advisor reviews even though you usually stay at other hotel chains. We take pride in our customer service whether it's at the hotel or over the phone. I am glad we achieved that goal! On behalf of the staff and myself, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the cookies and mints! We look forward to seeing you again in the future at our hotel!

Boston, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Our family of two adults and a 10 year old stayed one night in room 111, a double queen room, at a AAA rate of $121.50. This rate included complimentary parking, in-room wireless, a full hot breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits with gravy, waffles, breads, yogurt, oatmeal, fruits, coffee, tea, juices), and cookies with punch in the lobby during the afternoon/evening. The room had high ceilings, was very clean (felt new), and was modernly decorated. Minor issue: bathroom door does not close because the opening is slightly too small. The facility is located near many restaurants, a grocery store, and gas stations. Public areas were very clean. There is a guest laundry room ($2 for a load of wash and $2 for a load in the dryer), indoor pool, and fitness center. Customer service was very good at check-in and during breakfast (complimentary toy for every child). This was our first experience with this chain and it was a very positive one! Breakfast is served on the early side (6-9 am).

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about our hotel! On behalf of the staff and myself, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our amenities! I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our hotel chain! I do apologize for the bathroom door in your room. I would appreciate it if you could email us your name and/or your room number so we can take a look at the door and fix it. Thank you again for your review and please keep us in mind if you travel again to Bismarck!