Sleep Inn & Suites I-94 - Bismarck
US$80
US$82
US$104
US$100
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$69
Hotels.com
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hotels.com
Expressway Suites(Bismarck)
US$99
US$85
US$51
US$109
Travelocity
My Place Hotel-Bismarck, ND(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
Travelocity
All reviewscookiesbody washfront deskpancake makerlittle extrasgreat hotelbiscuits and gravyroom was spotlessgreat breakfastfree weightswould definitely stay here againvery nice place to stayfresh fruitbreakfast staffmorning breakfastthe breakfast areathe entire staff
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Oh my....... All I can say is WOW........... this place is the best in Bismarck, ND hands down!!! I told the desk staff when we were checking out that I would write a review for them.. Here it is!! From the time checking in, the pool, room was fantastic, breakfast in the morning, this hotel knows how to do it right!! I will definately be back on my way through Bismarck, also, one added perk for the military folks, they do give a military discount ! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank scott414
Amanda J, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-94 - Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such nice comments about our hotel! We really like to hear that guests think we are doing everything right and meeting their expectations! I am glad we could provide you with a military discount. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you on your way back through Bismarck, and hopefully again in the future! Thank you again for writing a review about us!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a new property so everything is new and clean. Our room had all of the necessary amenities. The exercise room had new, well maintained stationary recumbent bicycle, treadmill, elliptical, and free weights. We did not use the pool but it appeared to be very clean and a typical hotel pool. The free morning breakfast was excellent and extensive. They served cold and warm cereal, bread, toast, bagels, English muffins, scones, muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, fruit, and waffles. For the cost, this is a great deal

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mjcrooksmomof3

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our amenities! We take pride in our wide variety breakfast and I am happy you enjoyed it. I hope you keep us in mind next time you travel to Bismarck!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very clean and new. Pool open until midnight which is awesome. Coffee available 24/7. Delicious breakfast with lots of options. Location is easy to find, close to restaurants and gas stations. Friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Chakra_101

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments! On behalf of the staff and myself, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoy our pool hours and our 24/7 coffee! We look forward to seeing you again next time to travel to Bismarck!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Going to a wedding, my family and I wanted to make this trip affordable. This was one of the cheapest hotels that I found yet it was just as classy and well-kept as the expensive ones. My family was hesitant at first because of the price, but they were all pleased at the comfort and style of the room. I do not write reviews, ever, but actually wanted to take the time to express how impressed I was at the facility and staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank your for your comments and taking the time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear that you and your family were happy with your stay, even being hesitant because of the price. I'm glad it was a good surprise when you walked in and seen our beautiful hotel! Thank you again for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again if you travel to Bismarck!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had a great stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites. I normally choose a Hilton or Marriott property on my travels, but I was intrigued by all the great reviews here on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to report that they were absolutely right about this place. I had made a reservation, cancelled, then made a reservation for the next night and the staff was always super nice about everything. I didn't have any glitches at all during my stay. The beds were SUPER comfortable and the breakfast had a great selection to choose from (biscuits and gravy, waffles, oatmeal, sausage, bacon, eggs, cereal, muffins, bagels, etc, etc.) I loved that they serve complimentary cookies and juice in the lobby and they had great chocolate mints out after breakfast. I love a nice, clean, quiet hotel and I will definitely be back for my future stays in Bismarck!!

Room Tip: Try and request a room away from the elevators. As with every hotel, you will occasionally have children who have WAY too much fun fooling around on the stairs/elevators. You can't blame the hotel for this, just a little tip! =)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and taking photos for other guests to see! I am very happy to hear that you stayed with us based on Trip Advisor reviews even though you usually stay at other hotel chains. We take pride in our customer service whether it's at the hotel or over the phone. I am glad we achieved that goal! On behalf of the staff and myself, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the cookies and mints! We look forward to seeing you again in the future at our hotel!