All reviewsfront deskgood sizecomplimentary breakfasthotel is cleancomfortable bedsplug insmini fridgeshort drivestate capitolfresh fruitstay at this hotel againi highly recommend this hotelcookiesbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againparking lotindoor pool
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I stay here at least 10 times a year, It’s in a great location , easy in, easy out! Great restaurants. Despite the free Breakfast you should hit Krolls “Sit down and eat”. And for Movies you can’t beat The Grand

Reviewed November 15, 2017

The hotel staff was great. Check in and out was seamless. We stayed for 3 nights. We were in town for shopping and deer hunting. The maid staff did a great job. The breakfast staff worked hard to keep everything going great. Food was hot and good.

Room Tip: Main Floor was very quiet. Easy to access from parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Hampton Inn East in Bismarck has never failed to give me value for my money. It is very clean, very nicely-appointed, and the staff is great! The location is a bit north of the city for my business purposes, it's still easy to get to where I need to go while I am in Bismarck. Close to the Capitol, downtown, and great restaurants as well.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I travel a lot for work and I enjoy the Hilton honors rewards programs. Hampton is a reliable and consistently good experience and this location is no exception. I would return to this location again on a future trip. The staff was pleasant and available when they were needed. The facility itself was kept clean and I was not disappointed.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We had a great stay. Very friendly staff. The property is a bit dated, but that's part of the charm. It is very clean and well maintained. The room was nice. We had a good sleep. The hotel is not far from city center. Next time in Bismarck we will certainly stay here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple