All reviews front desk good size complimentary breakfast hotel is clean comfortable beds plug ins mini fridge short drive state capitol fresh fruit stay at this hotel again i highly recommend this hotel cookies breakfast staff would definitely stay here again parking lot indoor pool
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable room, friendly staff and well located off the highway. Breakfast was not bad for a buffet style and the coffee was pretty average. We would definitely stop here again on a road trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I stay here at least 10 times a year, It’s in a great location , easy in, easy out! Great restaurants. Despite the free Breakfast you should hit Krolls “Sit down and eat”. And for Movies you can’t beat The Grand

Reviewed November 15, 2017

The hotel staff was great. Check in and out was seamless. We stayed for 3 nights. We were in town for shopping and deer hunting. The maid staff did a great job. The breakfast staff worked hard to keep everything going great. Food was hot and good.

Room Tip: Main Floor was very quiet. Easy to access from parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Hampton Inn East in Bismarck has never failed to give me value for my money. It is very clean, very nicely-appointed, and the staff is great! The location is a bit north of the city for my business purposes, it's still easy to get to where I need to go while I am in Bismarck. Close to the Capitol, downtown, and great restaurants as well.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I travel a lot for work and I enjoy the Hilton honors rewards programs. Hampton is a reliable and consistently good experience and this location is no exception. I would return to this location again on a future trip. The staff was pleasant and available when they were needed. The facility itself was kept clean and I was not disappointed.