“Nice stay and reasonable”
Review of Nodak Motel

Nodak Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dickinson
Nodak Motel
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This was a very clean room and quite large for the money. There is no refrigerator or microwave and they have those ridiculous water saving shower heads installed so my shower took forever but other than that it was a great place to stay. This is an older hotel so don't expect fancy but it is well
kept. There were some people next door being noisy after 10:00 but the room muffled most of the noise.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ketchikan2000

Reviewed 29 June 2012

With all of the other hotels and motels in Dickinson charging $100+ due to the oil boom, we weren't expecting much for $60. What we got at the Nodak was a clean room and a great place to sleep. All of the staff members we encountered were very friendly. They are the only hotel in Dickinson that hasn't raised their prices due to the oil boom. Do your wallet a favor and stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank PanthersFan510
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I first stayed here 8+ years ago and I'll never stay anywhere else in Dickinson!!! The owner Scott and all his staff are the nicest people you'll eve meet!! It's one of the cleanest mom n pop motels I've ever stayed in! I'm a sales rep, traveling 7 of 8 weeks so I've seen my share of crappy hotels! I go to Dickinson every 7-8 weeks and if Scott doesn't have a room for me, he lets me stay in a spare bedrooms in his house!!! The rates are great and it's very convenient to have a fridge/microwave in the room. Smoking rooms are hard to come by, especially at the "chain" hotels, so it's great to find a place that doesn't make you feel like a 2nd class citizen! I would highly recommend this motel to anyone coming to visit SE ND!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Rochelle O
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Gotta tell you, the rooms, the staff, the whole place was a treat! They were helpful, friendly and the rooms were modern and comfortable. Granted, they may not have been as slick as the motels on the interstate that charge $150 per night but they had a clean, homey feel to them. I was quite pleased with my stay. The owner has quite a sense of humor and was willing to share stories about the local flavor. If I had to have a negitive it would have to be their sign. Yep, their sign is terrible and hard to see from the street. Other than that, they will always be my first choice when in Dickinson.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Tommy B
Reviewed 17 July 2011

~This type of hotel is only meant for if you are coming through and just need a place to crash before you head out in the morning...anything beyond that wouldnt be acceptable...they were super friendley and the rooms were very clean...BUT obviously its an old ma and pa owned motel with no updates....rooms looked same as back in probly the 70's...lol but the beds were just fine to sleep inn id recomend this to a traveler on a budget and only sleeping there~

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple