“Not typical DQ”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Dickinson
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed September 15, 2016

This is the dirtiest DQ I have ever been to. I stopped going for 4 years. I thought I would try it again to see if it had gotten better. Barely. If what you see is this dirty, I do not want to think about what you can't. Their seems to be a communication barrier between the customers & staff. Maybe I will try in a few more years.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Great grilled chicken salad. Don't expect to pay list price, you will be charged more! I buy the salad and take it to work for lunch, great cold

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Not a single person working there spoke English. Spent more money than an average sit-down. They messed up order. Food was slow. Blizzards came out 15 minutes before food did even though I asked for it the other way around. Won't be back!

1  Thank AdventureSeekingFam
Reviewed July 20, 2016

We had enjoyed the lunch the first day we were in Dickinson. So we went back the following day. That day the service was so slow and we were completely ignored. We finally walked out to another restaurant where we were greeted immediately and served graciously.

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Slowest service and unfriendly staff. Drive thru line was backed up so went inside. Where it only got worse. Staff were walking in circles and not taking care of the orders. One person ahead of us had been waiting over 30 minutes for 2 blizzards! Most unorganized DQ ever seen!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!